St Mirren please.
I like the thought of both Dundee clubs slugging it out for the title, dropping points to Arbroath and letting someone with half the budget pip them to the title.
Then a box office play off full of seethe and heads gone.

I wanted Dundee United to win the playoff but the above scenario is a highly attractive prospect. Plus, St Mirren are guaranteed points next season...what do you mean we only got 4 points off them last season? Ah well, back to United. ‘Mon Robbie, don’t let us down!

I'm a bit pessimistic about it. We've played rubbish today and you have to strongly fancy United at Tannadice. They don't seem the shambles of previous years and the supporters seem more behind the club now. Scumped Inverness yesterday and our record there is appalling too, even the Saints teams that won the title got nothing there. 

We have to keep it tight first leg, and hope it is close into the second leg. Someone getting a red card would be nice too. Can't remember the last time we won 11 v 11! 

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

It looks like the Maureens are being given the Fair Play Stand only on Thursday. The SPFL take most of the gate anyway so makes sense to have as few away fans at the game as possible. 

Greenies for using Maureen.  Not enough Maureen use in this thread.

Maureen.

Edited by Granny Danger

I think St. Mirren will see this one out. People can say that St. Mirren are shite all they want but they've not lost a lot recently. Have picked up points against top six opposition and haven't lost many games recently.

16 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

All St Mirren have to do is boot that McMullan midget in the first minute, the DAB's have nothing else, apart from Pawlett rolling around.

Nothing to fear here.

Thank you.

He took a strong challenge against Falkirk early in his spell at Saints. Retired into a shell and was never seen again.

So yes, hope we get right into him. An early reducer, I think Ron Atkinson would have called it.

24 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

He took a strong challenge against Falkirk early in his spell at Saints. Retired into a shell and was never seen again.

So yes, hope we get right into him. An early reducer, I think Ron Atkinson would have called it.

Yeah, he looks like a shite-hawk. 

27 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

mind he shat out a 50 50 next 2 mins Rae took him off muttering obscenities under his breath 

Dundee Utd big favourites for me.

Only seen them once this year.
That was in the Scottish cup in February.

They came to Paisley and beat us easy, despite going down to 10 men.

Have they got worse since then? Hope so, if not we’re fucked.

We've already kept United in the championship, it's your turn St Mirren.

Honestly think St Mirren fans should be confident about this, St Mirren looked gone around Christmas but Kearney managed to haul them to 1 point from safety. Definitely think you'll have enough about yous to stay up, think United would need to win 3-0 in the first leg in order to come up.

Edited by Laid-back Accie

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

Strong challenge = all out assault by Peter Grant's boy.

Retired into a shell = shat it from every single challenge since. 

Apart from that, he's a player.