10 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

It’s genuinely bizarre. I was wanting some seethe from their fans but not fucking homophobia. Hopefully they both get emptied. 

Poor wee Ali,  comes on here wanting a bit of seethe and he's the one that ends up seething,  some boy. 

I’ve deleted the thread with the better title in the Championship forum.  Best keeping all the witty banter and my posts in the one place.

Tough two games; we’ve got to go out and attack in both.

15 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Can this thread not just be deleted and the one in the championship forum be used instead. 

Mods please. 

PREMIERSHIP Play off. 

It is fine where it is. 

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

I’ve deleted the thread with the better title in the Championship forum.  Best keeping all the witty banter and my posts in the one place.

Tough two games; we’ve got to go out and attack in both.

Sorry GD I didn't see you'd started that thread until I'd already posted this one.

6 minutes ago, ArabAuslander said:

Sorry GD I didn't see you'd started that thread until I'd already posted this one.

No probs.  This is probably the correct forum; let’s hope we’re posting here for a fair few seasons.

On a serious note, Bouhenna's performance last night was exceptional.

Will be a tough choice for him or Butcher to be playing alongside Harkes.

I'd go for:

Siegrist

Watson    Reynolds    Connolly    Booth

Harkes      Bouhenna

McMullan      Clark        Pawlett

Safranko

Albeit I could easily see, Robson playing LB, with Safranko playing instead of Clark and Sow up front.

2-0 United in the first leg.

Edited by ArabAuslander

St Mirren please.

I like the thought of both Dundee clubs slugging it out for the title, dropping points to Arbroath and letting someone with half the budget pip them to the title.

Then a box office play off full of seethe and heads gone.

3 minutes ago, ArabAuslander said:

On a serious note, Bouhenna's performance last night was exceptional.

Will be a tough choice for him or Butcher to be playing alongside Harkes.

I'd go for:

Siegrist

Watson    Reynolds    Connolly    Booth

Harkes      Bouhenna

McMullan      Clark        Pawlett

Safranko

Albeit I could easily see, Robson playing LB, with Safranko playing instead of Clark and Sow up front.

2-0 United in the first leg.

For me, Robson in for Pawlett in a midfield four with Safranko and Clark as a front two.

Oran Kearney got things wrong today. Going with one up front when we've been playing with two for a few weeks now was feeble. Failing to bring on an extra striker when the opportunity presented itself in the first half was even worse.

That said, Hodson did play well and our shape was better when he came on (albeit against 10 men). Not sure what was up with Muzek today but he was awful.

Cooke must start on Thursday. Stick with Mullen, too, who will at least 'win' a lot of free kicks. :whistle

Obviously we generally did ok against United last season, but they are better and we are arguably worse. Then again, they only beat a much worse Saints team 2-1.

I just hope we keep the first game tight, and maybe nick an all-important away goal.

2 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Oran Kearney got things wrong today. Going with one up front when we've been playing with two for a few weeks now was feeble. Failing to bring on an extra striker when the opportunity presented itself in the first half was even worse.

That said, Hodson did play well and our shape was better when he came on (albeit against 10 men). Not sure what was up with Muzek today but he was awful.

Cooke must start on Thursday. Stick with Mullen, too, who will at least 'win' a lot of free kicks. :whistle

Obviously we generally did ok against United last season, but they are better and we are arguably worse. Then again, they only beat a much worse Saints team 2-1.

I just hope we keep the first game tight, and maybe nick an all-important away goal.

Away goals don't count, Bud.