Pie and Bovril's environmental credentials

38 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Celtic supporters often do.

37 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Still at least you don’t support one of the Ugly Sist....

Ah shit.

Come on you bhoys bin Green! :whistle

Edited by gannonball

Privatisation for you.
Yep I used to go through to Edinburgh most weekends shopping and it was £2 return. Now its a tenner.
If I take the car I save £10 plus £4 bus journey leaving me minus petrol £6 for parking.
Car it is then.

I try my best but so much is out your control.  I am a fee paying member of the Green Party here in usa usa usa and will probably vote again for them unless the Dems put up a decent candidate ie not Biden, Clinton, Obama or some corporate like kant.

29 minutes ago, BillyAnchor said:

I try my best but so much is out your control.  I am a fee paying member of the Green Party here in usa usa usa and will probably vote again for them unless the Dems put up a decent candidate ie not Biden, Clinton, Obama or some corporate like kant.

So it was you who put Trump in. :thumbsdown

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

Yep I used to go through to Edinburgh most weekends shopping and it was £2 return. Now its a tenner.
If I take the car I save £10 plus £4 bus journey leaving me minus petrol £6 for parking.
Car it is then.

You’ll park for an hour for six pounds. 

9 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
11 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:
You’ll park for an hour for six pounds. 

Rather than sitting on a pish stained wobbly bus for three hours yes. I'd rather lose money.

I don’t think I’ve ever sat in a pish stained bus but I suppose it is Fife. 

As long as it's responsibly sourced.

I'm still saving money taking the car and spending up to £6. It was the other poster who assumed that the £6 left over was all for parking. I could stay all day for that and leave when I want. Public transport is at least two thirds overpriced.

Well, Jamama has officially lost it. 

Maybe I have.

Today’s visit to the town has resulted in these purchases.

IMG_5437.jpg

Shampoo in the tin, smells lovely. A bamboo toothbrush and a free sample of “toothy tabs.” I’ve just tried a tab and I was amazed at how much paste came out of it. This lot wasn’t cheap, the brush was £3.09 however I believe you can get packs of them for cheaper online - but I want to try it first. The shampoo was 7.50 but I’ve been told it should last up to 7 months. Not sure I would start using the toothy tabs because they are extortionate (I think it was 6.50 for a bag of them and each bag had probably no more than 50 in them.)

I will update this thread in due course when I use up the rest of my current soaps. The lush soap I already have as said before is doing well so if this stuff is long lasting then for me it’s going to be worth it for reducing my plastic waste [emoji106]