St Roch's v cumbernauld

lokforever

How many times you saw Eddie for the candy this season ?
From the day he arrived up to the Scottish cup tie with largs he was absolutely brilliant
Granted I've only seen him 3 or 4 times so not exactly a great barometer. From reading match reports and looking at results I dont think he has had as big an impact in the candy as he could/should have done. Would u disagree with that ?

Granted I've only seen him 3 or 4 times so not exactly a great barometer. From reading match reports and looking at results I dont think he has had as big an impact in the candy as he could/should have done. Would u disagree with that ?
Definitely I think without him we may not have stayed up and as I said up to we were knocked out the Scottish he was head and shoulders above anyone else at the club.

20 hours ago, cotter said:

Am surprised  st roch finished  in bottom half of league 

Big learning curve Cotter - most of players first season in the Championship and consolidation was always  the target this year.

All the lads with a season under their belt at this level and a few new signings hopefully we can progress again next season