Notifications

Judge

Question

14 answers to this question

Not getting any notifications on Android app despite having them checked in settings. Also none of my private messages are showing in the app, only in desktop browser. I've tried logging out and back in but still the same. In on latest version. Any suggestions?

23 hours ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Not getting any notifications on Android app despite having them checked in settings. Also none of my private messages are showing in the app, only in desktop browser. I've tried logging out and back in but still the same. In on latest version. Any suggestions?

Uninstall/Reinstall ?

Still not getting notifications after the new update either. Ticked all the push notifications I want shown but not getting them. Also in Unread Handling I've ticked the Remove Read In Unread Handling Box and its not greying out the threads I've read. I've tried deleting app and reinstalling it but hasn't helped.

Still not getting notifications after the new update either. Ticked all the push notifications I want shown but not getting them. Also in Unread Handling I've ticked the Remove Read In Unread Handling Box and its not greying out the threads I've read. I've tried deleting app and reinstalling it but hasn't helped.
I'm the same, I've ticked remove read and even when marking a full forum read it's still not greying out and pretty much making it frustrating to use, can this be fixed on the new update ASAP. Cheers

1 hour ago, Budandavodka said:
On 19/07/2019 at 17:02, VillaKnollBoy said:
All my new posts remain Unread also. Android too.

Can any admin on here advise if the unread posts remaining will be resolved as it's not offering a good user experience!

We actually have very little control over the App, it’s basically a rebranded version of the Tapatalk App. So you have two options;

Try downloading the Tapatalk app and connect to our forum through that (it is released ahead of the white label version that we use) or just use the forum through your web browser.

Our own app will be updated but I can’t tell you when!