Judge

Notifications

Question

Have this set up within the app and my phone but don’t receive anything? How can this be resolved?

12 answers to this question

Ditto. Been like this since an update a couple of years ago.

I downloaded the app recently and I get notifications.

Have this set up within the app and my phone but don’t receive anything? How can this be resolved?

Try uninstalling and then reinstall the latest version.

Not getting any notifications on Android app despite having them checked in settings. Also none of my private messages are showing in the app, only in desktop browser. I've tried logging out and back in but still the same. In on latest version. Any suggestions?

23 hours ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Not getting any notifications on Android app despite having them checked in settings. Also none of my private messages are showing in the app, only in desktop browser. I've tried logging out and back in but still the same. In on latest version. Any suggestions?

Uninstall/Reinstall ?

Still not getting notifications after the new update either. Ticked all the push notifications I want shown but not getting them. Also in Unread Handling I've ticked the Remove Read In Unread Handling Box and its not greying out the threads I've read. I've tried deleting app and reinstalling it but hasn't helped.

Still not getting notifications after the new update either. Ticked all the push notifications I want shown but not getting them. Also in Unread Handling I've ticked the Remove Read In Unread Handling Box and its not greying out the threads I've read. I've tried deleting app and reinstalling it but hasn't helped.
I'm the same, I've ticked remove read and even when marking a full forum read it's still not greying out and pretty much making it frustrating to use, can this be fixed on the new update ASAP. Cheers

I'm

I'm the same, I've ticked remove read and even when marking a full forum read it's still not greying out and pretty much making it frustrating to use, can this be fixed on the new update ASAP. Cheers
I'm also on Android.