Why do people keep having kids?

4 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

They make too much noise. No wonder the subtitles are on the telly

on the upside, if there was a 'crispy pets' type conflagration in said dwelling, you'd be laughing if you were first in line for forensic investigation, and happened to have some  hoi sin sauce , thin bits of cucumber and little pancakes in a back pocket of your white 'anti-contamination' body suit thing...

16 minutes ago, Adam said:

Weans are terrific entertainment, but f**k me they are hard work. Do sometimes wonder why people do procreate as sometimes you do end up feeling like a UN peacekeeper when they’re at each other’s throats.

It is probably easier to negotiate with terrorists than getting siblings to agree on the same thing.

3 minutes ago, supermik said:

It is probably easier to negotiate with terrorists than getting siblings to agree on the same thing.

it's the 'shoot first, ask questions later' approach to negotiations which landed the lassie in the OP with three kids and one on the way in the first case...

3 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

I offered to help sort her front garden which was a strimmer and lawnmower job because it was so bad

2 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

She actually is tbf. - Guess that's why she is having her 4th at 23 :lol:

8 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

emoji848.png

I see what you’re up to you sly dog

she must be some sort of looker to elicit such recurring interest - after the incessant breeding, the 'front garden' must look like a team of irish navvies have had a go at knocking in a fence-post blunt end first, given up trying to get any purchase and fucked off down the pub leaving a trail of muddy footprints away from the - errrr - gaping hole...

8 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

she must be some sort of looker to elicit such recurring interest - after the incessant breeding, the 'front garden' must look like a team of irish navvies have had a go at knocking in a fence-post blunt end first, given up trying to get any purchase and fucked off down the pub leaving a trail of muddy footprints away from the - errrr - gaping hole...

A good ride would probably kill me.:lol:

We live in a 3-bed semi on a street which is about a 70%/30% mix of owned and social housing.

Lassie who moved in on one side about a year ago has got 3 kids currently and has a fourth on the way. Weird thing is she is forever shouting at them and has just  screeched at one of them to 'Go to sleep you little b*****d'

Was fucking raging when I offered to help sort her front garden which was a strimmer and lawnmower job because it was so bad, which in itself was no big deal, but when her other half answered the door when I went to get the extension lead back, I thought what a cheeky fucker.

I think the kids must have something like ADHD and the only time they see anyone else is when they go to and from school. Poor little fuckers are under house arrest I reckon.

Question is, why do people keep churning out kids when they clearly cant cope with what they already have?  Can't be doing her own health much good being pregnant and screaming like a banshee every day,

I think we’d need significantly more information regarding the situation before we could give your query a genuinely insightful answer.
IMG_1736.jpg

2 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

No wonder she was annoyed.

It's my manageress at work who will have a fanny like a junkies front garden. 42, single, no boaby for over 18 months and enthuses about sex toys almost daily.

Please don't anyone say 'wid'.....trust me you widnae.

1 minute ago, LincolnHearts said:

It's my manageress at work who will have a fanny like a junkies front garden. 42, single, no boaby for over 18 months and enthuses about sex toys almost daily.

Please don't anyone say 'wid'.....trust me you widnae.

Where do you work?