Why do people keep having kids?

7 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

I see Jeremy Kyle has made a swift move from broadcast media to social media, well played JK. If c***s started actually caring about the real damaging factors to our society instead of getting all gammony about a potential benefit recipient, I believe we would all live a little happier lives.

Helped by a 3 million pay off by ITV apparently. Easiest way to get rich in this decade is by being the biggest c**t imaginable. ref Katie Hopkins, Pierce Morgan etc.

47 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Question is, why do people keep churning out kids when they clearly cant cope with what they already have? 

Because they like shagging. 

1 minute ago, EH75 said:

Because they like shagging. 

Why not blow his stack over her face or chebs now and again.

House will be overcrowded in 2 or 3 years because he can't put something on the end of it (except her)

Just now, LincolnHearts said:

Aye mate, I swan about a 3 bedroom house alone.

You are really chuffed with this 3 bedroom semi-detached house you own aren't you?  Otherwise why would you even mention it in the OP?  You can still do the 70% owned/30% social housing thing.

Chuffed with a 3 bed council house :lol: maybe if you stopped wasting your money on red dots you could afford to move your family to a better area mate.

Weans are terrific entertainment, but f**k me they are hard work. Do sometimes wonder why people do procreate as sometimes you do end up feeling like a UN peacekeeper when they’re at each other’s throats.

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

You are really chuffed with this 3 bedroom semi-detached house you own aren't you?  Otherwise why would you even mention it in the OP?  You can still do the 70% owned/30% social housing thing.

Chuffed with a 3 bed council house :lol: maybe if you stopped wasting your money on red dots you could afford to move your family to a better area mate.

Was to let folk know that the kids aren't banged up in a flat or a shared house.

39 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

I don't understand it either. They are incredibly annoying, they are reliant on others to maintain an acceptable level of hygiene, they lack basic social skills, and they all look exactly the same as each other until they reach the age of two. If anything, I'd say that I actively dislike them. I've occasionally considered the possibility of separating them from adults in all public areas, giving them their own specific cordoned-off part of town in which they could act like imbeciles without bothering anyone else. They could have their own cinemas, restaurants, football clubs.. The only adults who would have to venture near them would be their parents at the end of each day.

But enough about Old Firm supporters.

Just now, Adam said:

Weans are terrific entertainment, but f**k me they are hard work. Do sometimes wonder why people do procreate as sometimes you do end up feeling like a UN peacekeeper when they’re at each other’s throats.

They are, but I genuinely worry for the lassie. She genuinely doesn't sound like she enjoys being a parent, yet keeps having kids. The 3 she has sound like a right handful.