Why do people keep having kids?

We live in a 3-bed semi on a street which is about a 70%/30% mix of owned and social housing.

Lassie who moved in on one side about a year ago has got 3 kids currently and has a fourth on the way. Weird thing is she is forever shouting at them and has just  screeched at one of them to 'Go to sleep you little b*****d'

Was fucking raging when I offered to help sort her front garden which was a strimmer and lawnmower job because it was so bad, which in itself was no big deal, but when her other half answered the door when I went to get the extension lead back, I thought what a cheeky fucker.

I think the kids must have something like ADHD and the only time they see anyone else is when they go to and from school. Poor little fuckers are under house arrest I reckon.

Question is, why do people keep churning out kids when they clearly cant cope with what they already have?  Can't be doing her own health much good being pregnant and screaming like a banshee every day,

Just now, Romeo said:

Not really about people having kids is it.

It's about you being raging that people don't live like you do.

Calm down.

No really though. Lassie is doing herself no good at all, and It's the kids who will suffer long-term.

I don't understand it either. They are incredibly annoying, they are reliant on others to maintain an acceptable level of hygiene, they lack basic social skills, and they all look exactly the same as each other until they reach the age of two. If anything, I'd say that I actively dislike them. I've occasionally considered the possibility of separating them from adults in all public areas, giving them their own specific cordoned-off part of town in which they could act like imbeciles without bothering anyone else. They could have their own cinemas, restaurants, football clubs.. The only adults who would have to venture near them would be their parents at the end of each day.

I see Jeremy Kyle has made a swift move from broadcast media to social media, well played JK. If c***s started actually caring about the real damaging factors to our society instead of getting all gammony about a potential benefit recipient, I believe we would all live a little happier lives.

6 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Just that it is mixed, with middle and lower class families.

No sure you'd get that in Lochee.

I'm beginning to understand why you've accumulated a shitload of red dots...