Summer Transfer Window 19-20

2 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

19 year old Cukaricki striker Slobodan Tedic has officially been sold to Manchester City according to Cuka sporting director Nenad Mirosavljevic.

The club will receive around €3,000,000 for Tedic who will spend the next year on loan at Cukaricki.

That's a huge financial windfall for Cukaricki.  Another quality player coming out of Serbia, he's got 4 goals in 9 appearances so far this season.

Elsewhere another one of the players that have been kicking around Chelsea and never actually playing for Chelsea, Michael Hector, has secured a permanent deal to Fulham in January.  Apparently he's going to train with Fulham but not play for them until the window opens.  

That's a huge financial windfall for Cukaricki.  Another quality player coming out of Serbia, he's got 4 goals in 9 appearances so far this season.
Elsewhere another one of the players that have been kicking around Chelsea and never actually playing for Chelsea, Michael Hector, has secured a permanent deal to Fulham in January.  Apparently he's going to train with Fulham but not play for them until the window opens.  
FK Cukaricki is the only privately owned, politically independent & debt free club in Serbia. They have done some great business this summer

Slobodan Tedic ---> [emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Manchester City €3,000,000
Samuel Owusu ---> [emoji1210] Al-Feiha €1,700,000
Ognjen Mudrinski ---> [emoji1200]Jagiellonia €680,000

Business wise they have did well

4 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

FK Cukaricki is the only privately owned, politically independent & debt free club in Serbia. They have done some great business this summer

Slobodan Tedic ---> emoji1022.png󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Manchester City €3,000,000
Samuel Owusu ---> emoji1210.png Al-Feiha €1,700,000
Ognjen Mudrinski ---> emoji1200.pngJagiellonia €680,000

Business wise they have did well

We will see how this translates on the pitch, they finished 4th last year only 3 points behind giants Partizan and have won 5 of 6 league games so far this year so things are still looking pretty good for them.  

3 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

19 year old Cukaricki striker Slobodan Tedic has officially been sold to Manchester City according to Cuka sporting director Nenad Mirosavljevic.

The club will receive around €3,000,000 for Tedic who will spend the next year on loan at Cukaricki.

Then he'll be loaned out to Girona, NYC, Melbourne City or....

It's unlikely that he'll play a league game for Man City. 

How annoying is it when folk just copy and paste stuff and try to make out they're knowledgeable. 
Do I ever try to make out I'm knowledgeable about it ? Or do i just like sharing stuff from football all around the world
Actually you should know since you had a nosey at my Twitter. You can also see who i follow also.

12 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Purely based, haha very good.
Glad we are keeping this on topic

How many goals do we think Bobby Duncan will be scoring this season?

Well, yes. Purely based. Literally the only reason I found your account is because somebody took a screenshot of my profile from here and was trying to find me on Twitter. You replied to it calling everyone a bellend. You're now bringing it up over multiple threads. If you learnt to type coherently you'd maybe not stick out like a sore thumb and I wouldn't have clicked on your account. 

Maybe that's why you type as you do, for the attention. 

As for Bobby Duncan, I hope he does very well. 

Well, yes. Purely based. Literally the only reason I found your account is because somebody took a screenshot of my profile from here and was trying to find me on Twitter. You replied to it calling everyone a bellend. You're now bringing it up over multiple threads. If you learnt to type coherently you'd maybe not stick out like a sore thumb and I wouldn't have clicked on your account. 

Maybe that's why you type as you do, for the attention. 

As for Bobby Duncan, I hope he does very well. 

Multiple threads. You mean this one and a Dundee one, Threads I post on ? Ah okay gotcha

Yup of course it's for the attention. I mean the comment you made on here I'm glad had zero to do with me ....

James long post had nothing to do with pie and bovril ...

Are we back on topic now ?

Bobby duncan I hope does very good, whether he gets a game will have to wait and see .

How else would you bring it up on topics if you never posted on them? :huh:

Look, I asked if it was you the other day, you said it was and went all defensive. I said no ill intended and you agreed to leave it there. Here you are again bringing it up, looking for the attention of it. 

As far as I'm concerned, it's finished.

How else would you bring it up on topics if you never posted on them? :huh:
Look, I asked if it was you the other day, you said it was and went all defensive. I said no ill intended and you agreed to leave it there. Here you are again bringing it up, looking for the attention of it. 
As far as I'm concerned, it's finished.

So we can keep on topic.

Remember if you dont like my copy and pastes you dont need to worry about it. Just overlook it.

Anyway that will be all.