Summer Transfer Window 19-20

Looks as though they are going with Ben Davies as first choice left back, on the right it's Serge Aurier and possibly they want to promote Kyle Walker-Peters.  Not sure they would go for Tierney or not sure Tierney would go there TBH.  If he goes to Arsenal or Napoli he will be first choice while he is less likely to be the same at Spurs.  

I believe Aurier has been told he can find a new club. Linked with Sakai of Marseille for RB and Sessegnon from Fulham for LB

Just now, YHallSaint said:

I believe Aurier has been told he can find a new club. Linked with Sakai of Marseille for RB and Sessegnon from Fulham for LB

Yes. I've seen that in various reports. Aurier has been playing in the Afcon Cup and will need to rest too.

Sessegnon mainly played as a midfielder for Fulham last season. Matt Targett, now at  Villa, played at LB on loan from Saints.

Spurs are reportedly close to offloading Vincent Janssen to Monterrey in Mexico. I would have thought that a Dutch or Belgian club would have been interested.

Spurs spent £28 million on Janssen and N'Koudou. Only 40 or so appearances between them in three years! I doubt that the loans even covered their wages.

Nabil Fekir is now in Seville ahead of joining Real Betis. Fee reported at an initial €20m. 12 months ago, his €60m agreed move to Liverpool collapsed.
Bit of a strange move as I'd consider Lyon a bigger club than Betis

Just now, Dele said:

Newcastle sign Joelinton from Hoffenheim for £40m. 

Can't say I've ever seen him play. Anyone? 

They apparently signed him to replace Firminio in their system, so guessing they're fairly similar?

Doesn't have a great goalscoring record to spending that amount on.

11 hours ago, GNU_Linux said:
On 22/07/2019 at 15:34, G_Man1985 said:
Nabil Fekir is now in Seville ahead of joining Real Betis. Fee reported at an initial €20m. 12 months ago, his €60m agreed move to Liverpool collapsed.

Bit of a strange move as I'd consider Lyon a bigger club than Betis

Nah not even close, Betis are bigger than Lyon, and play in the best league in the world.  Nothing strange about it.

http://www.laliganews.co.uk/18574/700-real-betis-fans-camp-season-tickets/

Fifty thousand season ticket holders and about seventeen thousand on the waiting list, they're a massive club. 

Apparently PSG and Everton have agreed a £28m fee for Idrissa Gueye.
He's been really good for the Ev, but almost £30m for someone who turns 30 at the start of the season is pretty decent business.

Gareth Bale offered £1m a week by Jiangsu.

More desperate times for Jiangsu (Inter Milan) Suning. Given they’ve just signed Miranda and fucked off Ramires (finally), I’d expect them to move on one of their other foreigners. Alex Teixeira will stay so it’s likely to be one of the honking Éder or Gabriel Paletta.

One thing I can guarantee is that going to Jiangsu will not end well. Probably the worst Chinese side he could find himself at.