Summer Transfer Window 19-20

11 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

Some Killie fans on Kickback are seriously debating whether or not Moise Kean is heading to us on loan, yes that Moise Kean. I genuinely despair.

He's been strongly linked with Inter Milan. Leaves him with a decision to make if Killie are interested as well.

13 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

Some Killie fans on Kickback are seriously debating whether or not Moise Kean is heading to us on loan, yes that Moise Kean. I genuinely despair.

I like the thought that Killie fans are taking that seriously.

The latest rumour regarding Gareth Bale was from The Sun (yeah I know), but it said he could be the first 1 million pound a week player as he’s got an offer from a team in China.

It’s maybe nonsense as he’s constantly linked with a move away every window and just about every big club with loads of money has been mentioned but if it did happen it’s a massive waste of talent caused by recurring injuries.

It does seem likely that he’ll leave this summer though as Zidane has never been a fan but the likes of Man Utd don’t want to take a gamble on him.

The latest rumour regarding Gareth Bale was from The Sun (yeah I know), but it said he could be the first 1 million pound a week player as he’s got an offer from a team in China.

It’s maybe nonsense as he’s constantly linked with a move away every window and just about every big club with loads of money has been mentioned but if it did happen it’s a massive waste of talent caused by recurring injuries.

It does seem likely that he’ll leave this summer though as Zidane has never been a fan but the likes of Man Utd don’t want to take a gamble on him.

The amount of players linked with a move to the CSL without the club being named is remarkable. Possibly the laziest form of journalism in football today.

34 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Barcelona have signed highly rated 16-year old Louis Barry from West Brom.

Had read about this potential move a few months ago (mainly as I thought he was Gareth Barry's son or something). 

Some move for the laddie, hopefully he kicks on and makes the breakthrough at Barcelona. 

Had read about this potential move a few months ago (mainly as I thought he was Gareth Barry's son or something). 
Some move for the laddie, hopefully he kicks on and makes the breakthrough at Barcelona. 
Or do a Dale Jennings.
Cracking opportunity however for him

Glad Griezmann has finally gone, a great player but he was poor for the second half of the season and came up short in big games far too often. Atelti now looking for the 200m that was his release clause until July 1 as they claim a deal was struck before. Can't see them getting anywhere with it but admirable given the scummy way Barca go about their business (see the president's recent press conference about not talking of other players for an example). It was clearly disrupting the team last season too.

Big changes for Atletico now and interesting to see how they play next season. Looks like two from Felix, Costa and Morata up front with a more advanced role for Lemar. Intriguing to see if Barca continue to go for Neymar also. 

10 minutes ago, JMDP said:

Glad Griezmann has finally gone, a great player but he was poor for the second half of the season and came up short in big games far too often. Atelti now looking for the 200m that was his release clause until July 1 as they claim a deal was struck before. Can't see them getting anywhere with it but admirable given the scummy way Barca go about their business (see the president's recent press conference about not talking of other players for an example). It was clearly disrupting the team last season too.

Big changes for Atletico now and interesting to see how they play next season. Looks like two from Felix, Costa and Morata up front with a more advanced role for Lemar. Intriguing to see if Barca continue to go for Neymar also. 

Costa's being linked with Everton, West Ham and possibly Wolves.

I saw Icardi being linked with Atleti a few days ago which would be...yeah...