Summer Transfer Window 19-20

Just now, Tarmo Kink said:

Dortmund probably recognise that Bayern are transitioning and that this season was a big missed opportunity. Those 3 are good signings but as are Hernandez and Pavard for Bayern.

Game over if Bayern manage to get Sane.

What a team Real Madrid are building.  I don't think they'll get Mbappe this year, though it's possible, but.next year they will.  Then you're looking at a front three of

Vinicius   Jovic  Mbappe

Easily the best front three in the world in 18 months time.   All young too, love their signing policy of going after the world's best 18-24 year olds right now.  Scummy club but will have some team in the near future.

When are they going for harry soutar?

40 minutes ago, Aufc said:

When are they going for harry soutar?

Hilarious.  Remember I told you this, Harry Souttar will be a first choice for one of the world's top ten football clubs, and play at a higher level than any other Scottish CB currently playing professional football.  Without any shadow of a doubt.

On 22/05/2019 at 15:35, JamieStevenson said:

Dortmund not messing about. Nico Schulz, Thorgan Hazard & Julian Brandt all signed.

Funded by the crazy fee that desperate Chelsea paid for Pulisic.

Chelsea got only £6m for Thorgan - another Emenalo masterstroke!

5 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Spurs bid £53m for Lo Celso. Can't say I know anything about him, but would they sign him as opposed to Andre Gomes i.e. could Gomes still go to Everton?

Yes if Everton are willing to pay the required fee, probably around £30 to 35 million.

West Ham have had a £18 million bid turned down. Other clubs could be interested. Could be a decent signing for Spurs.

1 hour ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Mhkitaryan not in the Arsenal squad tomorrow for some reason. Wonder if it's linked to his Liverpool rumours.

Isn't it because Armenians aren't allowed in Azerbaijan?

Edited by senorsoupe