Summer Transfer Window 19-20

Zaha has reportedly told Palace he wants to leave in pursuit of Champions League football next season. 
Reminds me of Mahrez.

Knows he'll want out soon but signs long term contract anyway. Current club then keeps him for most of his best years and waits for a silly offer a few years before his contract expires.

Unless there's a massive offer they may as well keep him. Losing him could mean losing 10pts a season and struggling to reach 40pts.

10 hours ago, charger29 said:

Reminds me of Mahrez.

Knows he'll want out soon but signs long term contract anyway. Current club then keeps him for most of his best years and waits for a silly offer a few years before his contract expires.

Unless there's a massive offer they may as well keep him. Losing him could mean losing 10pts a season and struggling to reach 40pts.

Will be interesting to see if anyone goes in for him charger it’s pretty big money. 

17 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

What would he add to a top 4 chasing team do you reckon?

I’ve seen lots of him over the years mallow. Quick, strong, skillfull and direct. But that’s only on his good days. He was a constant threat at Anfield but then after the game you read that he’d hardly contributed for weeks before that. His time at Manchester U was difficult although he was very young. There will be doubts whether he can handle the pressure of playing at a big club and the price tag and wages will be a big put off. 

The Depay to Liverpool thing has been floating around for ages. So I can definitely see Mane or Salah going. I can't see Liverpool selling both unless 1) the players demand to be able to go or 2) absolutely silly money gets offered.

23 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
7 hours ago, Principal Flutie said:
I'd imagine both. Doesn't seem like a bad idea to throw everything into one.

We know this thread will get spoiled also. Just a matter of time.

Hopefully it won’t be G-Man. 

What a team Real Madrid are building.  I don't think they'll get Mbappe this year, though it's possible, but.next year they will.  Then you're looking at a front three of

Vinicius   Jovic  Mbappe

Easily the best front three in the world in 18 months time.   All young too, love their signing policy of going after the world's best 18-24 year olds right now.  Scummy club but will have some team in the near future.