Summer Transfer Window 19-20

1 hour ago, Richie95 said:

Apparently Arsenal have made an approach for Coutinho on loan, with an option to buy. Is it possible for a club just to field a full team of attacking options, as they seem to be doing everything they can not to sign a centre half. 

Other than the Coutinho bit, this post could probably have been valid at any time in the last ten years. 

2 hours ago, Richie95 said:

Apparently Arsenal have made an approach for Coutinho on loan, with an option to buy. Is it possible for a club just to field a full team of attacking options, as they seem to be doing everything they can not to sign a centre half. 

For some ridiculous reason they've been long time admirers of Chris Smalling who United now want shot of. Imagine the reaction if the centre back they finally bring in his him!

1 hour ago, 7-2 said:

For some ridiculous reason they've been long time admirers of Chris Smalling who United now want shot of. Imagine the reaction if the centre back they finally bring in his him!

Smalling to Arsenal would be a godsend for Man Utd! No where near good enough for a top level Prem team.

13 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Juventus striker Moise Kean has completed his medical with Everton and is set to seal a £27.5million move to Goodison Park

Brilliant piece of business for Everton there. Can't believe the fee is so low and there is no buy back clause.

1 minute ago, Dele said:

Deal of the summer, that. 

I'd hold off with that chat, he's still small physically, and Silva doesn't seem to have a clue how to fit all his attackers in.

I’d agree with what Random said as Silva is a fucking moron who has spent like f**k and failed, but seems to get a pass. It’s still bizarre that Juve were willing to let him go for that price. He always looked dangerous coming on for Juventus.

I’ve a feeling the racism incident last season might’ve had something to do with him moving. If I remember correctly Juve didn’t exactly jump to his defence.

7 minutes ago, Dele said:

Decent signing, bit strange he didn't want to be #2 at West Ham so left but is quite happy to be on the bench at Liverpool. 

A chance to work under Klopp for the European Champions bit of a step up to be fair Del. 

Guest Moomintroll
Juventus now want to do a straight swap of Cancelo for Danilo at Man City. Along with that horribly undervalued Kean deal, and wanting to swap Dybala PLUS money for Lukaku.

What the f**k are they doing? :wacko:
They appear to be doing a Celtic to make Serie A more appealing to the telly companies while ensuring they still win the thing, although in this scenario Uncle Peter can't get a fat bonus unless he claims for copyright breaches.

18 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’ve a feeling the racism incident last season might’ve had something to do with him moving. If I remember correctly Juve didn’t exactly jump to his defence.

No, this move is all about Juventus needing to claw back some of the money that they've spent on de Ligt and having 17 forwards on their books anyway.