Summer Transfer Window 19-20

9 minutes ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

Costa's being linked with Everton, West Ham and possibly Wolves.

I saw Icardi being linked with Atleti a few days ago which would be...yeah...

I'd be surprised if he went to Everton but you never know. It all seems to stem from a story in Mundo Deportivo so I'm a bit sceptical, especially given Everton don't really sign people of his age as a strategy.

Yeah, Icardi and Cavani have both been linked for a while, if Costa does go you'd think that's where Simeone would be looking. 

36 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Griezmann was arguably the best player in the world in 2018. So underrated by most parts of the world.

This

Griezmann is fantastic and he will score boatloads in this Barcelona team

All this leads us to wonder what this means for Philippe Coutinho.  He left Liverpool to win the Champions League (how did that go Phil?) but now could find himself further down the pecking order at Barca.

Aston Villa agree to sign Douglas Luiz from Manchester City (under 23 captain) for £15 million. 
That will be the seventh signing in this window already. Smith also wants Trezeguet from Kasimpasa for £10 million.
I would absolutely hate it if we ended up becoming the new Man City and people thought I was a glory supporter [emoji41]

Fabian Delph to Everton for £10m. Current climate, that's a decent deal for Everton. 
He'll be a solid backup to Gomes and Gueye.
Everton are being linked to Kean, Malcolm and Zouma too. I've only seen the latter play, but the other two have a pretty decent reputation.

6 hours ago, Dele said:

Fabian Delph to Everton for £10m. Current climate, that's a decent deal for Everton. 

Everton are overloaded with midfielders atm, 7-8 in the first-team squad. 

Dowell, who is regarded as very good prospect, is on loan at Derby.

Even if McCarthy and Basic are offloaded, not sure why they need Delph even at a cheap price.

1 hour ago, Dele said:

£80m bid from Man Utd accepted for Harry Maguire. 

If that's true, City now know what the price is so can step in to match it and Maguire can go to his preferred club.

Man U spending £150m this year on Maguire, Wan-Bissaka and James, might well make people down South realise how mental their transfer market is.

Edited by RandomGuy.

3 hours ago, 7-2 said:

If that's true, City now know what the price is so can step in to match it and Maguire can go to his preferred club.

Get your money on it and cash in ... 

B00BF8B4-EE13-477F-8562-3D7EF19F5596.jpeg

No £60m + add ons agreement for Maguire and no flying in to Manchester for a medical this afternoon then. Echoes of £50m McGinn. I think any 'news' from there should carry a Sun warning. 

Lewis Dunk's a good player, but I thought they would've gone for someone a bit younger to replace Maguire.
It'll be interesting seeing Dunk taken out of an extremely drilled side and put into a team who doesn't put as much of an emphasis on defending, as Michael Keane initially really struggled with the transition from Burnley to Everton.