Now the season is drawing to a close let's see who has won what ?

Bawsoot

40 minutes ago, Funmac said:

Wot a liar you are.Never said would win it..So again your making pish up to stoke the flames..Enjoy your league next year.

Pretty sure I herd the east will be on that table next year pretty sure that means you need to win it naw ?? 

Edited by Fraz_1311

58 minutes ago, Fraz_1311 said:

Pretty sure I herd the east will be on that table next year pretty sure that means you need to win it naw ?? 

100% that was said in the speech at the same time as “f**k the pennies” was getting shouted. 

9 hours ago, Sa2109 said:

Fallin going away to sandys next year in the east would only show there manager up for telling lies in his speech and he says they will win the east next year, I will lay any bet if that tie comes out sandys win great bunch lads

Total football respect with them and all the other top teams in the country.

This speech has really annoyed some people!

Did he really say they would win the East next year? Did he hapen to say what the lottery numbers were for this wkd?

I would guess what he meant is that they would want to win the East next year same as any other Club who enters it. 

Having been runners up last season and losing to the winners this season they maybe want to put winning the East up there with 1 of there targets for next season. I am sure it will be a target for many other teams that enter it tho.

Wouldnt say that shows direspect to any other team. 

As for someone shouting in the background, these things hapen. It was in a pub and a few drinks had been had. Its not like there was a sing song involving players and management that revolved around another team. 

Oh yeah that was you guys , not just once but on 2 occasions! 

Dry your eyes and get over yourselfs lads, u's are a good team get on with that and maybe other Clubs might change there opinion of you's. 

As for that bet, we'll treat that with the contempt it deserves. We wish Sandy's like yourselfs all the best in there league and cup campaigns next season and if our paths cross we will look forward to a good game. 

Goodbye.

Wow am glad a started this thread now haha only joking guys been a long hard season for everyone that will draw to a close in nxt week or 2 there has been highs and lows for us all but without football we would all be lost 

55 minutes ago, Redondo said:

This speech has really annoyed some people!

Did he really say they would win the East next year? Did he hapen to say what the lottery numbers were for this wkd?

I would guess what he meant is that they would want to win the East next year same as any other Club who enters it. 

Having been runners up last season and losing to the winners this season they maybe want to put winning the East up there with 1 of there targets for next season. I am sure it will be a target for many other teams that enter it tho.

Wouldnt say that shows direspect to any other team. 

As for someone shouting in the background, these things hapen. It was in a pub and a few drinks had been had. Its not like there was a sing song involving players and management that revolved around another team. 

Oh yeah that was you guys , not just once but on 2 occasions! 

Dry your eyes and get over yourselfs lads, u's are a good team get on with that and maybe other Clubs might change there opinion of you's. 

As for that bet, we'll treat that with the contempt it deserves. We wish Sandy's like yourselfs all the best in there league and cup campaigns next season and if our paths cross we will look forward to a good game. 

Goodbye.

Come on donsey u didn’t seam that gassed in the video mate not to know what u were saying !! yous haven’t annoyed me mate banter to me I was just addressing the fact funmac was calling some one a liar when it was said that was all 

all the best for next season

3 hours ago, xnxx said:

Sure a few teams at the start of season have said they'll win summit and it never happened and that's at all levels

For sure! We have set out every season since we started with ambitions of winning the East. Never happened. Such is life! We try again next year

• 3 weeks later...

Now that the season has finally come to a close on Friday and the feet are able to go up for a few weeks. Pennies season is as follows....

premier league champs

mckinnon cup winners

colley cup winners

mathieson cup winners 

east of Scotland winners 

Been a long hard season,  72 games in total. A lot of sore legs and a lot of good battles in they games. Had some ups and some downs, luckily more ups than downs....... this season. Well done to every team that we have come across this season, enjoy the rest it’s well over due