Now the season is drawing to a close let's see who has won what ?

Bawsoot

5 minutes ago, Redondo said:

There was a comment made yes but that was dealt with between both Clubs and resolved in the correct manner Bawsoot. 

Celebrating a hard fought victory after winning a league is hardly classless. 

In the correct manner ? The tweets i saw on Twitter didn't seem to resolve the accusations you had your opinion so did the other team so wouldn't say it was resolved 

25 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Aye very sad , almost as sad as making up a song about another team and posting it all over ur Clubs Facebook page after u win a major.

U can keep coming at me m8 al have an answer for u and thats before we get into the real nitty gritty of things. 

Ur 3 yards out and yet ul never hit the target m8!!!

That has been within the club from the east final the middle of April and never once been posted anywhere. Yes it was put up on Facebook last night after your clubs silly antics at your player of the year dance last night. Pennies never even thought twice about posting what was getting sung that night back in April until you lot did that last night. We would like to keep that stuff to ourselves. But again your correct pennies are the classless ones 

Just now, Redondo said:

Well that complete lies!!

How’s that?? Explain this one to me as this should be good. Wait, if your going spout more lies like the one we’re paying players then I don’t really want to hear your pish so make it a good one!!  

Your 3 ex pennies players. We’re they paid??

31 minutes ago, Funmac said:

Certainly have..Fact same individual cannae help self but pop in fallin ams posts to have a dig or pop.Classless boy.

Listen mate go away will you that's not why a started this thread 

14 minutes ago, Redondo said:

We as a Club have a very good history m8.

Not really sure, dont really see an issue. Some not all of there players have shown a lack of respect in the past which has let them down. 

Other than that theres no bad feeling towards them. Maybe they think we are jealous or inferior to them,  I dont know? Dont really care tbh we are where we are and they are where they are. 

2 good sides.

I ment do use have history with each other was that how there was a bit of bad blood between the clubs 

Genuine question...

Linlithgow Thistle never had any hatred shown towards them when many of the players and manager that upped and left to go to Pennies, were at the club. Now, particularly after winning the East and many of the S&D trophies, it seems Pennies get a lot of grief.  A lot of the same players and manager. What has changed? Is it greater success, more local rivalries, is it jealousy or is it down to the ‘paying players’ rumours?