Now the season is drawing to a close let's see who has won what ?

Bawsoot

Gaz8,funmac obviously knows his stuff saying you are a sub LOL obviously at different games from me. I am surprised he hasn’t come onto the post to say what his team have won this season as that really is what the post was for.......wait I will tell you.  First division of central and a 1 game cup. The east that they craved for evaded them again this year as your team pumped them out it and for 5th time out of 6 games put them right back under there rock. Well done on your achievements so far this season and a possibility of 2 still to come. Trophy’s don’t lie 

redondo, what about the east? Pennies not the best team in the east? Pennies Don’t need any recognition from anyone, the trophies that are in there cabinet will be enough recognition for them I’m sure.  Your team couldn’t win a trophy in the s&d with pennies there so I can see why you would have so much hatred for them. Sad thing is this was a simple post and certain people/clubs want to turn it into a let’s hate/be jealous of pennies post. Sad sad people 

Congratulations to Colville Park on winning the CSAFL Premier League. 

Another league title for the best team in Amateur Football from the best league in Amateur Football.

They are the bench mark for everyone else and Mick Kennedy deserves credit for that.

34 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Is this a tag team??

Hurt, quite the opposite m8. 

I find this quite amusing that you a clown , make an absolute tit of yourself consistantly on here. If only your performances were as good on the park!!

3 yards, all the trophies in the world wont get away from the facts m8.

here’s we go again!! Facts?? You mean the lies? 

I would like to add in here regarding pennies being classless.....the other team that is in question had there player of the year dance last night and through the opening speech all they could shout was f**k the pennies. How sad to be at your own player of the year dance and only be thinking about pennies.......but yes I must agree pennies are the classless bunch LOL 

Aye very sad , almost as sad as making up a song about another team and posting it all over ur Clubs Facebook page after u win a major.

U can keep coming at me m8 al have an answer for u and thats before we get into the real nitty gritty of things. 

Ur 3 yards out and yet ul never hit the target m8!!!

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

What r u on about m8? Hatred for Pennies, personally I have no dislike toward any Amateur Club.  Jealousy?? Ur having a laugh eh?? 

What about the East?? They won it , hats off im sure they have been congratulated on that. 

I think the problems people have with teams like Pennies have been mentioned before so theres no need to go over them again. 

There a classless bunch, thats it!!

Quote me if I am wrong redondo did yous not get accused of being classless on here a few weeks back from a member club for the way use acted after the game finished !!!!!!

Redondo what are the facts can you enlighten everyone. Is it because you’re team couldn’t beat pennies in the 6 games they played and don’t give us the money shit as you signed 2 players from us so technically that means you’re paying players

There was a comment made yes but that was dealt with between both Clubs and resolved in the correct manner Bawsoot. 

Celebrating a hard fought victory after winning a league is hardly classless.