English Premier League 2019-20

3 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

I actually think Man Utd can get a point in the North-West Derby. 

I've no logical reasoning behind this prediction. Just a hunch...

Given ManU got a 0-0 draw with Liverpool in February this year despite having to make 3 injury enforced substitutions in the first half and Liverpool have 2 wins in their last 18 visits to Old Trafford there is a view that such a prediction isn't a huge leap of faith. Liverpool are rightly strong favourites but a draw certainly isn't out of the question;  

Given ManU got a 0-0 draw with Liverpool in February this year despite having to make 3 injury enforced substitutions in the first half and Liverpool have 2 wins in their last 18 visits to Old Trafford there is a view that such a prediction isn't a huge leap of faith. Liverpool are rightly strong favourites but a draw certainly isn't out of the question;  

Yeah this Man Utd team are of course capable of turning in one off performances despite being by and large, utterly shite. Its the same principle as how Arsenal teams, even as they slid back from relevance have always been capable of an out of the blue skelping. United cant dole out skelpings but they can shitfest a surprise draw or 1-0.

Forgive me for presuming otherwise.

I am many things, but a Liverpool fan I most certainly am not.

You are a Rangers fan first and foremost. Do you have Bo'ness United's initials as part of your username and their badge as your avatar because if you presented as a Rangers fan on P&B, people would think less of you?

11 minutes ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

You are a Rangers fan first and foremost. Do you have Bo'ness United's initials as part of your username and their badge as your avatar because if you presented as a Rangers fan on P&B, people would think less of you?

Great theory, but I’m a Bo’ness fan first and foremost. Paint whatever picture you like though. 

Great theory, but I’m a Bo’ness fan first and foremost. Paint whatever picture you like though. 

We follow each other on Twitter.

I'd probably change your banner to something other than a painting of Rangers' legends and reverse the order of Rangers and BU in your list of hobbies if you don't want people to think you're a Rangers fan first and foremost.

Guest Moomintroll

I was born long before then haha. 
As a Liverpool fan can you not just accept that some people just don’t like Liverpool ?!

I have worked in & around Liverpool for several years & you will never meet a more contradictory bunch. As a rule they will do anything to help anyone but if they detect a whiff of Tory leanings or duplicity they will destroy you. I can handle them as I spent so many years working in Glasgow & the mentality throughout is very similar but some people get chewed up and spat out very quickly as they cannot handle the casual aggression & anti establishment behaviours. Tl;dr, be yourself, if you are a dick, you will be called out rapidly, if you aren't, you will be fine.

We follow each other on Twitter.

I'd probably change your banner to something other than a painting of Rangers' legends and reverse the order of Rangers and BU in your list of hobbies if you don't want people to think you're a Rangers fan first and foremost.

We do?

I’ll leave the Rangers legend and Bo’ness badge where they are thanks.

2 hours ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

He flicked jobbies from his own arse at a teammate and abused a homeless drug addict by kicking her cider over.

P&B's opinion of this oddball is already at rock bottom.