English Premier League 2019-20

34 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

What Fulham got to do with the epl?

Nothing at the moment. If you read my post properly instead of spamming us with half truths I started by saying it used to be a great away day. 

32 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Of the EPL grounds I've been at (Old Trafford, Etihad and Selhurst Park), Selhurst was the most conducive to an absolutely cracking atmosphere. I've nothing more to add.

Very good atmosphere at Selhurst Park Ludo. The back half of the away end offers a terrible view though. 

3 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Of the EPL grounds I've been at (Old Trafford, Etihad and Selhurst Park), Selhurst was the most conducive to an absolutely cracking atmosphere. I've nothing more to add.

I suppose the ones you’re comparing it to means you’re correct, but it’s a bit of a shite one for away fans. Atmosphere can be good, view is shocking.

Surprised that Health & Saftey haven't condemened that away end at Selhurst. It's so fucking tight in the concourse.

I quite like Stamford Bridge as an away fan. Very good view, and the low roof makes for a good atmosphere in the lower tier. 

7 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

Surprised that Health & Saftey haven't condemened that away end at Selhurst. It's so fucking tight in the concourse.

I quite like Stamford Bridge as an away fan. Very good view, and the low roof makes for a good atmosphere in the lower tier. 

Agreed on both don. 

Stamford Bridge is a great away end. I was row 9 in the lower on Sunday so close to the action was quality when Adrian celebrated the goals in front of us :D

Stoke is just boring. And cold. Even if it's a warm day outside, the place has its own freezing microclimate. Mind you, that applies to Broadwood, too. I think Southampton might be the only ground with even less character than Stoke. 

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

7 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Liverpool FC are utter gimps trying to pull that off.

Should just rename this Liverpool 2019-20 :D

To be fair, it’s been debated a lot and I can see exactly where Peter Moore is coming from but it’s the right thing it wasn’t allowed.