English Premier League 2019-20

13 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

I think "Sleeping Giant" Everton need a better alarm clock because they are definitely still asleep

They'll be fine once they get a competent manager. Something like £250m spent by Silva there, and they're relying on fucking dross like Iwobi and Walcott to create chances from out wide :lol:

I can't think of many clubs it would be more boring to support than Everton.  At least, despite being garbage quality, Airdrie have an outside chance of promotion or relegation every season which makes games meaningful and therefore exciting. And most other teams are either regularly challenging at the top of leagues or regularly fighting off relegation, either way they are playing for something. Unless Everton get a billionaire owner they are never going to challenge at the top end and never going to get relegated. Even the chance of winning a domestic trophy gets smaller every year with the log jam of clubs at the top desperate for a trophy. They are one of those clubs that exist in a league just to give other clubs a game.

Guest Moomintroll
Big one tonight off to Liverpool v Arsenal. Going to catch a 3pm in the FA Cup beforehand still deciding which one. Come on the Reds [emoji4]. 
City of Liverpool v Skem is the only one that will get you to Anfield in time unless you leave the Charnock Richard game early?

11 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
17 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:
Big one tonight off to Liverpool v Arsenal. Going to catch a 3pm in the FA Cup beforehand still deciding which one. Come on the Reds emoji4.png

City of Liverpool v Skem is the only one that will get you to Anfield in time unless you leave the Charnock Richard game early?

Widnes doable too Moomin. I’ll let the Mantis decide he’s coming with me. 

Guest Moomintroll
Missed that one, the M58 derby will be the best bet though.

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:
2 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Missed that one, the M58 derby will be the best bet though.

Cheers Moomin 👍