LinkinFighter

English Premier League 2019-20

5 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Scottish teams couldn't afford to implement the regime needed to allow games to be played.

We couldn’t accomodate eight games? Really? I do not believe we couldn’t have found a way to finish the season. Somehow?

We couldn’t accomodate eight games? Really? I do not believe we couldn’t have found a way to finish the season. Somehow?
Think the issue would have been with the cost of testing every player and member of staff twice a week and any other changes that would require to be implemented to make it 'safe'.

Maybees aye, maybees naw. At least the likes of Liverpool, Villa, Leeds and Co will decide their own fate on the field. As usual with the EPL, it isn’t always great games, what league always has great games? The Covid 19 measures are in many cases OTT, and there’s all the BLM stuff, and their goal-line technology robbed Sheffield Utd. There’s a lot of boxes ticked for the TV coverage - subs ten miles apart from each other, balls disenfected and on plinths, fourth officials in facemasks, full PPE on a couple of medics... tick, tick, tick... but still, it’s on... and it’s live. Would anyone deny the Wolves goals were belters? The Palace goals? 

Up here? We gave up the fcuking ghost, and now we have clubs taking legal action. Eight games. Eight lousy games that could have been fitted in Wed-Sun-Wed-Sun. Somehow, it could have been achieved. We truly are tinpot.
This post is all over the shop.

27 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
3 hours ago, pozbaird said:
Maybees aye, maybees naw. At least the likes of Liverpool, Villa, Leeds and Co will decide their own fate on the field. As usual with the EPL, it isn’t always great games, what league always has great games? The Covid 19 measures are in many cases OTT, and there’s all the BLM stuff, and their goal-line technology robbed Sheffield Utd. There’s a lot of boxes ticked for the TV coverage - subs ten miles apart from each other, balls disenfected and on plinths, fourth officials in facemasks, full PPE on a couple of medics... tick, tick, tick... but still, it’s on... and it’s live. Would anyone deny the Wolves goals were belters? The Palace goals? 

Up here? We gave up the fcuking ghost, and now we have clubs taking legal action. Eight games. Eight lousy games that could have been fitted in Wed-Sun-Wed-Sun. Somehow, it could have been achieved. We truly are tinpot.

This post is all over the shop.

How so? In response to a post saying the slate of EPL games so far has been pretty rubbish, I responded saying maybe it has, maybe it hasn’t but at least they are going again while we are tinpot as fcuk. Also, what league anywhere is uniformly great, all the time. No-one need agree with my comments, but they aren’t all over the shop.

I maintain we are utterly tinpot. From the ‘confusion’ around Dundee’s vote, to Ann Budge desperately looking for reconstruction to save Hearts’ ass, to Hearts and Partick now taking legal action, to Sevco having a ‘dossier’ of wrong-doing, to the accusations of bullying to influence voting intentions, to the next piece of utter SPFL fcukwit tinpottery...

Don’t see what was all over the shop. Easy to understand, unless you’re a thick fcuk. You’re not a thick fcuk are you?

Edited by pozbaird

A very visual campaign in Liverpool over the weekend. #BAbetrayal lit up the Liver building, Cathedral, Liverpool Museum, Radio Tower and the Albert docks on Friday and finished at Goodison Park at yesterday's derby game. #Liverpool unite and #SatndWithBAWorkers

ImageImageImageImage
Edited by Musketeer Gripweed

Shocked to learn Pozbaird is also a Yer Da Barclays super fan as well as a guy that sees going to the supermarket is a day out.

3 hours ago, pozbaird said:

There's also the ban on sport implemented by The Government that's still in place as far as I know.

17 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I doubt there has ever been a lower quality round of matches than we've just witnessed over the last few days. 

An excited crowd and over excited commentators hide that a majority of games are pretty sterile. We're now seeing that in empty stadia with a flat commentary they are of similar quality as often poorly attended Scottish games.

Edited by AlbionMan

Looks like Burnley might be in trouble tonight. Can’t fill the bench and two of their subs are keepers.

4 minutes ago, Nick_BCFC said:

Looks like Burnley might be in trouble tonight. Can’t fill the bench and two of their subs are keepers.

1-0 Burnley or 10-0 City IMO

5 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Decent strike but I feel the keeper should have got down quicker

Are you kidding, he was lucky to get a touch on its way back out.

A classic case of "You're alright kerper, that net stopped it".

Sean Dyche probably paid for it.

23 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

What about the state of you deleting your post blaming the Liverpool fans last night. 

Deleted it because I was wrong, hardly the same thing as flying a racist banner

Edited by Torpar