English Premier League 2019-20

There’s over half the teams in that league full of absolute dross. Given the money floating about you’d think they’d all be able to sign better players. 

Edit - It’s impossible to exist but if there was a ‘money to quality’ scale of all the leagues in the world then the EPL would surely be near the bottom.

Edited by TheScarf

Fair play to Ben Mee for having a go at the racist p***ks who flew that banner. Burnley probably have one of the highest percentages of gammon supporters in England, so no doubt he'll get stick.

Good player. Hopefully he gets a move

Fair play to Ben Mee for having a go at the racist p***ks who flew that banner. Burnley probably have one of the highest percentages of gammon supporters in England, so no doubt he'll get stick.
Spoke really well. I might've picked this up wrong but it sounds like folk knew it was going to happen, although could've just been spotted flying to the ground.

For those who haven't seen the interview:

10 hours ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

Meanwhile...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/06/22/goalless-merseyside-derby-sets-record-most-watched-premier-league/

More fool you lot for watching it. It's always a pish poor game.

Gloating about a game played behind closed doors having more fans watching on TV than any game where fans are allowed into games.

Fucking hell.

18 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

Who is gloating? Merely pointing out that it is always a shit game. Anyone who expected it to be anything else was deluded.

The premierleagueisthegreatestintheworldbrigade are gloating. 

I wonder how many of the 5 million turned off the turgid pish. 

11 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

58 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

A Burnley fan has claimed responsibility for the banner.

https://heavy.com/sports/2020/06/jake-hepple/

Imagine being proud of claiming responsibility for that.  I think all right minded folk will be rooting for Burnley to lose every game from here on in.  Ben Mee was actually very eloquent, and showed him/them up for the morons they are.

Had a look at the Burnley Facebook page and the comments from their fans on the post condemning the banner had me writhing with embarrassment. Thick, thick c***s. 

Well done to Ben Mee who came across very well in the post match interview. One of my uncles comes from Burnley originally, and I used to go to the odd game with him when Owen Coyle was manager as they usually did a pre season tour of Scotland. Gradually lost interest as I got older but I thoroughly enjoyed watching them getting horsed last night. 

1 hour ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

The premierleagueisthegreatestintheworldbrigade are gloating. 

I wonder how many of the 5 million turned off the turgid pish. 

It's the only game I've had an interest in so far, and even I was bored rigid. It was shite, as normal.

I've tried to watch some of the others, but I just cannot get interested as a neutral. Turned it off after City scored their first last night, knew what was coming. Fell asleep watching the Manchester United game as well.