English Premier League 2019-20

48 minutes ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

Yes there was. He has the hughest fouls per game in the Premier Legaue. More than 10% more than any other player. That's a literal fact. You really could've just googles this and found out for yourself, but you do you champ. Just keep blurting out your unsubtantiated nonsense. That's you on the ignore list for your utter thickery. 👍

Capture.png.b0821af4cc9a40e5e5312747c12ecc97.png

I'll leave you to go  back on your red dotting spree now, you strange wee guy.

What a state. 😄

30 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
48 minutes ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:
Yes there was. He has the hughest fouls per game in the Premier Legaue. More than 10% more than any other player. That's a literal fact. You really could've just googles this and found out for yourself, but you do you champ. Just keep blurting out your unsubtantiated nonsense. That's you on the ignore list for your utter thickery. emoji106.png

Capture.png.b0821af4cc9a40e5e5312747c12ecc97.png

I'll leave you to go  back on your red dotting spree now, you strange wee guy.

He's a holding midfielder. That's literally the job he's meant to do. Every side needs a dirty b*****d who gets stuck in. Kante doing that isn't a bad thing.

Don’t you know he doesn’t know that you know he doesn’t know what he’s talking about?

Tottenham (away), take the lead. Lose.
Arsenal (away), take the lead. Twice. Playing against ten men. Lose.
Liverpool (home), take the lead. Lose.
Man Utd (away), take the lead. Draw.
Tottenham (home), take the lead. Lose.
Chelsea (home), take the lead. Lose.
Bottling gutless twats.

All I have taken from that is confirmation that Man U are fucking w**k
Watched 4 PL games since they resumed and every single game I’ve found myself beyond bored. Give me our game over that any day. 
Yep, after missing football so much in the early stages of lockdown, I moved through the stages towards acceptance and now, this really isnt doing anything for me, to the point where I might have to trim the TV budget to cover only Scottish football.

13 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Both teams seem very rusty.  Liverpool rely on quick accurate passing but they just seem to be slightly off so Everton can pick out passes

Alexander-Arnold has been awful so far. Definitely still stuck in holiday mode. 

Awful game.

The most entertaining bit about EPL games these days is how hilariously mistimed the fake crowd noises are.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Awful game.

The most entertaining bit about EPL games these days is how hilariously mistimed the fake crowd noises are.

Thought it was ok at Villa earlier, but their guy had obviously had a practice earlier in the week.

Tonight's is awful

1 minute ago, lichtie23 said:

I’m still astonished Liverpool got a free kick and Digne got booked for the most perfectly timed tackle

Are you honestly surprised that attention-seeking Mike Dean made yet another bad decision? He's not good enough to officiate at non-League level.

Thought it was ok at Villa earlier, but their guy had obviously had a practice earlier in the week.
Tonight's is awful
First time I seen it I said I liked it. I have to concede that the quality does vary wildly between games.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
5 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:
Tonight's is awful

First time I seen it I said I liked it. I have to concede that the quality does vary wildly between games.

A lot of it has that feeling of "fans cheering when the ball hits the side netting on the other side of the goal, then realising they fucked it"

The tempo in the Barclays has been far too slow for years now. Even before lockdown every team played so slowly and it makes the spectacle a chore to watch. 

It’s not a patch on La Liga or the Bundesliga for entertainment.  It’s just marketed far better.

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

A lot of it has that feeling of "fans cheering when the ball hits the side netting on the other side of the goal, then realising they fucked it"

Tonight I thought they were purposefully going for that yeeeeee....ooh thing but it sounds absolutely terrible, whether deliberate or not.

Generally though, the background noise is ok, but when someone is bearing down on goal and theres absolutely no change in crowd noise until the ball hits the net is noticeably bad. 

I still think in general I prefer it being there because I have a tendency to dip in and out but I have noted some right pishness today

Just now, senorsoupe said:

Are Liverpool allowed to make that sub? I'm not certain of the rules bit I thought teams could only make substitutions at 3 points in the game

At most three different points in the second half. Milner went off in the first half.

5 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Are Liverpool allowed to make that sub? I'm not certain of the rules bit I thought teams could only make substitutions at 3 points in the game

Folk on Twitter reckon half time doesnt count.