English Premier League 2019-20

On ‎14‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 16:31, jagfox99 said:

I can see Arsenal and Chelsea doing a bit better in the league next season as Emery and Sarri will be bedded in by August.

Do you think Sarri will still be in a job?

1 hour ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Do you think Sarri will still be in a job?

That's a big question but I think Abramovich will give him another season even if only to wind folk up!

• 2 weeks later...

Newcastle might be Man Citys closest challengers.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4291408/newcastle-rangers-owner-mike-ashley-sell-arab-sheikh-350million/amp/

According to them it’s a done deal, but on the same google search it is saying the talks are ssrious, but nothing confirmed and that ashley has refused to comment on speculation about it being sold.

They're one of my outside picks to go down next season. The 4 seasons they've been in league they've conceded 67, 67, 61 and 70. Obviously you've got to balance that with the fact that they play an open style which wins them a decent number of points against their contemporaries and they take more humpings from the top 6 than most. But at some point you feel it's going to bite them.
I agree with this to an extent. They've an awful habit of taking a 5 nil riding away from home, start to slip up at home a few times and it could easily be ta ta.

I actually think Spurs will struggle next season. 
This very much depends on the transfer business they do. They need, more than anything, quality back up players. I can't see how this squad can continue to do what they do without some fresh legs but I said that last summer and they've done ok in the end so what do I know?