English Premier League 2019-20

2 hours ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

That's Ryan Fraser officially not extending his contract on the short term to finish the season for Bournemouth.

p***k move.

Why? 

If he was to sign on and play poorly - he'd get dogs abuse for 'stealing a wage.'

If he was to get injured he could scupper a move. 

There are clubs throwing players on the scrapheap rather than extend their furlough. There's nothing wrong with players showing no loyalty either. 

Don't want to get tied in for 18 months with sky sports, has anyone used Nowtv? Is it delayed? Don't want to have that thing where you're watching the game but getting notifications through on your phone that someone has scored 2 minutes before you see it. 

Alternatively, anyone know how you can get sky sports on a rolling monthly contract? 

There's only two games today, at 6pm and 8pm

edit:  may have misunderstood your post, thought you were asking if there was multiple choice games ala the Amazon matches back in the season.
No, just sure I'd read somewhere that the 6pm game was on Sky Sports and Pick, and that the 8pm game was just on Sky Sports.

Seems bizarre that the BBC aren't putting on a Match of the Day when the games aren't free to view, there hasn't been any new footage for them to show for months, they regularly have MotD shows for big midweek rounds and that they routinely show two (or even one) game on Match of the Day 2.

I had planned on watching the Coppa Italia final on BT then watch MotD in bed later but I might have to find a dodgy stream to watch the Man City v Arsenal game now. Not that fussed for Villa v Sheff Utd but probably would have watched it if it was free to view.

14 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Don't want to get tied in for 18 months with sky sports, has anyone used Nowtv? Is it delayed? Don't want to have that thing where you're watching the game but getting notifications through on your phone that someone has scored 2 minutes before you see it. 

Alternatively, anyone know how you can get sky sports on a rolling monthly contract? 

Turn off your phone notifications.

40 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

No, just sure I'd read somewhere that the 6pm game was on Sky Sports and Pick, and that the 8pm game was just on Sky Sports.

It certainly said it was on Pick when I looked on the 'livefootballontv' website last night.