English Premier League 2019-20

Some in English media reporting FA investigation into City’s financial could see them relegated to League 2.

How have PSG flown under the radar??? Is was reading that the premier league has changed its rules and the team must start in league two!!

Personally I think they will win a trial at the court of arbitration for sport and by cleared of any wrongdoing.....

3 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Danny Mills: maybe not a man you want on jury duty.

He hopes Man City win their appeal else PSG etc. may follow in a domino effect that could 'impact' CL.

Breaking rules doesn't impact?

It was Danny Murphy. Xenophobic idiot that he is.

I dread to think what Danny Mills' opinion is.

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

See for all the (mostly deserved) stick that Grant Hanley has taken over the years, I thought he had a great game yesterday. Did Salah for pace at one point as well.

Aye realistically 95% of the folk on here slating him have seen less than ten minutes of him in the last four years.

And those that say he is slow as f**k and can't pass the ball can be dismissed, you don't get to play at that level if you can't pass the ball adequately well and shift a bit when you have to.

What swung me towards Hanely instead of Gallagher was when Motherwell got pumped 4-0 by Celtic recently he came out after the game saying Eduourd was unplayable etc, obviously well impressed. 

I thought that's probably the first time he's ever played against a striker of that quality, whereas Hanley does it every week.  He was very good yesterday against the most fearsome attack in football right now.