English Premier League 2019-20

3 minutes ago, meanmistermustard said:

Maguire is nowhere close to being value for money for Man U  yet the media will be using the fee to make out he is one of the best defenders going during the Euro's. 

The concept of "value for money" doesn't seem to have reached Old Trafford these days, I can't think of any club that wastes so much money like they do

Just now, craigkillie said:

Even if it is a foul (which is questionable), I don't think it should be judged by VAR given that United had possession again and then gave it away. How far back are we meant to go?

As far back as needed for some joyless jobsworth in Stockley Park to find any reason to rule a goal out. 

16 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Even if it is a foul (which is questionable), I don't think it should be judged by VAR given that United had possession again and then gave it away. How far back are we meant to go?

Think that's also one where referees elsewhere would make the decision themselves on the monitor. Plenty of refs give it as a foul, plenty wouldn't. Should be the match referee that decides.