English Premier League 2019-20

37 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

I'm heading down to Anfield tomorrow. Do you want me to take my own photos or just steal from Twitter? Perhaps I might just do the decent thing and not act like a fucking tourist and keep my phone in my pocket.

Good to see a true diehard fan like yourself is able to take the fight to the tourists.

2 minutes ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

Splendid.

I once had my photo taken with Eric Cantona so I'm sure you can understand why I would rather Liverpool lose tomorrow. Also, I like Everton.

What did you do to upset Rab?

Of course I understand why you would want Liverpool to lose. I don't blame you, if we (put in just to annoy Rab even more) win the league we (ditto) will be unbearable. But Cantona, come on. Standards man. I also hope you team stops paying 85% of their turnover on wages, as that isn't going to end well if they do.

I upset Rab by having the cheek of going to games at Old Trafford (my sister had season tickets) to see Real Madrid and Barcelona and actually enjoying watching some rather good games.