English Premier League 2019-20

No it wouldn’t but VAR is there to interpret the laws of the game which it did correctly.

It’s the new handball rule that is the problem for that one.

Decisions are part of the game.
Rub of the green is part of the game.
Subjective decisions made under the scrutiny of cameras and ruining the excitement of goal celebration is not football.

Decisions are part of the game.
Rub of the green is part of the game.
Subjective decisions made under the scrutiny of cameras and ruining the excitement of goal celebration is not football.

It wasn’t a subjective decision. It’s the laws of the game so it was the correct decision.

Do I agree with the rule? No but it is what it is just now.

It wasn’t a subjective decision. It’s the laws of the game so it was the correct decision.

Do I agree with the rule? No but it is what it is just now.

Nope. It’s a subjective rule made to ease the decision making of the VAR stasi.
Just as is drawing fancy lines and making decisions on offside goals based on millimetres despite the fact that there are areas of uncertainty of when to freeze frame.
I’ve been hostile to VAR for over 5 years now warning that it would be the ruination of our sport and take all the fun out of football.
Everything I see reiterates that...

Watching Leicester and Southampton and VAR strikes again.  Southampton have a penalty for a clear foul, but VAR calls it back for an offside that was under no circumstances a clear and obvious error, the Southampton player was offside by millimeters.  

So much for making VAR only for clear and obvious errors eh?

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
1 minute ago, placidcasual said:
Do Liverpool switch the full backs like this regularly?

Yes. When the opposition have a set puece or corner. Its strange. Not sure what the logic is tbh

Tbf they are so far ahead of the rest of the shite in the league they could switch Allison and Salah and still win all their league games.