LinkinFighter

English Premier League 2019-20

Likewise. Perfect HD, no lag, no buffering through Prime on the TV. That was until the missus just nonchalantly and with no shame whatsoever swiped the remote and announced she’ll be putting I’m A Celeb on.

Transferred over to Prime on my phone for the last 5 minutes of the 1st half there with perfect stream quality there too.
Similar for me. I watched some through my TV with a perfect picture, better than when I watch BT Sport through the app on my TV. Watched the rest on my tablet and the picture quality was comparable to Sky Go.

All in all a decent start.

What's the deal with Amazon Prime? Have they been given a certain amount of games or is this just a wee trial before they ask for subscriptions? I have Prime but hardly use it, if they get fitba included in the price I'll keep it going though.

30 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

What's the deal with Amazon Prime? Have they been given a certain amount of games or is this just a wee trial before they ask for subscriptions? I have Prime but hardly use it, if they get fitba included in the price I'll keep it going though.

EPL sold midweek rounds separately from the main packages. This midweek and boxing day on Amazon showing all 10 games. Then BT are showing all 10 games on the New Years midweek and they have another midweek at the end of January.

Deal runs for 3 years.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/jun/07/amazon-breaks-premier-league-hold-of-sky-and-bt-with-streaming-deal

I had similar problems as a couple of above posters on chromecast with the stream cutting out every few mins. Was plain sailing when I stopped watching that way and just watched on my PC though. The no commentary option is superb, heard some funny moans and groans from the stands.

I watched the first half of palace v Bournemouth then went over to the Burnley v City game on my TV(built in app). I only had one problem with the feed just after the 30min mark of the Burnley game (just after the Sterling chance when Pope wiped out his own defender making a save) the feed went blank for a couolyof seconds and then restarted a couolyof minutes in the past.

Not to be a corporate bootlicker but it’s class not having to fork out over and above my existing subscriptions to watch fitba.

It’s testament to the good times patter from McCoist and Champion that I’m tempted to watch some of what’s usually a turgid game in the Merseyside Derby.

If The Ev overcome the odds tonight then Rab should be unbanned.
Mods please

Total stinker if you were going to watch the match at the pub. Doubt they’ll be showing the game if it’s on amazon prime. What a nonsense.
Games were on last night in the pub.

Amazon Prime must have forked out a small fortune for the likes of Savage. Burley Gabby and the other 20 odd so called football experts.

Does anyone have any idea how much these ex pros are on with AP? I remember Hansen was on 40 or 50 grand for MOTD and that was nearly a decade ago.

Good money if you can get it!

No commentary audio option should be standard for all broadcast football matches

The frame rate in these Amazon streams are like a 1970s American cop show. 
Think I would be better finding a dodgy stream, this is awful.