English Premier League 2019-20

5 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

@Kuro. Pepp, is there ever a minute in your life where you are not absolutely fucking raging about everything, everywhere? I admire your insistence on being incandescent about the tiniest thing but does your head not hurt sometimes through the sheer stress of it all.

Lets be honest here we're on a football forum with football fans.I'm replying to two people who.say a manager would be better staying at fucking Leicester instead of going to man Utd or arsenal.  If you're not incredulous at utter shite.like that you really shouldn't be here.

Guest Moomintroll
Lets be honest here we're on a football forum with football fans.I'm replying to two people who.say a manager would be better staying at fucking Leicester instead of going to man Utd or arsenal.  If you're not incredulous at utter shite.like that you really shouldn't be here.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0091906814/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_kZuYDbY4SJ191

Let’s be honest here indeed. You don’t half slaver some utter tripe.

Posting about football isn’t for you.

Just now, 8MileBU said:

Let’s be honest here indeed. You don’t half slaver some utter tripe.

Posting about football isn’t for you.

I'm correct.  As usual.  Every professional footballers in the world and every manager in the game would drop Leicester like a bad habit after they managed to quell the stauner they got when their agent told.them man Utd or arsenal had been in touch.

The Leicester job is much much bigger than either Man United or Arsenal. The fact that Leicester have won more league titles in the past 6 years than both of them put together is proof of that.

Not to mention if you add Arsenal and Man Utd’s league wins together this season you reach the amount Leicester have won themselves. Would be crazy to consider either job tbqhwy.

Guest Moomintroll
I don't disagree with you on this one, just saying that there are better ways to get your point of view across than being a permaraging sweary loonball.

There are pretty strong arguments for him staying at Leicester but if he were to go to Man Utd or Arsenal and turn things around there and get them back to winning the league then he would be regarded as one of the top managers in Europe. I doubt that will happen for him at Leicester although he has a great squad to work with and the chances of failure at Man Utd and Arsenal due to things that are out of the managers control are vast. Not sure why Kuro or anyone would get so angry about the subject though.

Leicester is less of a gamble with the likelier possibility he becomes a club legend and/ or guarantees a move to a more stable giant but Rodgers is almost definitely the type to immediately chuck it if United or Arsenal come calling.

11 hours ago, ajwffc said:
19 hours ago, Twinkle said:
Hold on, is Bobby Madley not the ref that had to jack it in after footage of him sucking off a dog emerged?

He was sacked for mocking the disabled on Snapchat

I think he put that about himself to deflect from the interfering with dugs thing.

1 hour ago, Andrew Wells said:

Why not stay and see if he can get a job that isn't a completely hopeless task?

Money and ambition. Leicester aren’t a team who can consistently challenge year after year. They’re a yo-yo club. After a good season their team will be decimated and he’ll have to try and rebuild, like what happened after they won the league the first time. If he backs himself he can get a massive club on his CV, loads more money and has the opportunity to build long term success.

Ranieri was a ‘club legend’ and was sacked after a bad spell of form (losing three key players in Mahrez, Kante and Drinkwater, added to the aging defence getting a year older). Leicester will no doubt lose the likes of Tielemans, Maddison and Ndidi at the end of the season and it’ll be a very hard task to replace them.

4 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Or it can go the way of David Moyes and make yourself unemployable

So unemployable he’s had jobs at Real Sociedad, Sunderland and West Ham since then? All arguably bigger clubs than Leicester. Not saying he did a good job at any of them btw but he still got a chance at similar clubs to Leicester after United in a spell which was largely considered a disaster.

2 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

So unemployable he’s had jobs at Real Sociedad, Sunderland and West Ham since then? All arguably bigger clubs than Leicester. Not saying he did a good job at any of them btw but he still got a chance at similar clubs to Leicester after United in a spell which was largely considered a disaster.

Lasted less than a year at each of them. Hasn't been seriously quoted  for a decent job since and never will be again.

Obviously can't prove anything but if he had stayed at Everton I am sure he would still be managing at a decent level somewhere