English Premier League 2019-20

343/1 for all teams to score in the English Premiership on Sunday. I did it for the championship the other night and 22/24 teams scored. 22 had actually scored before the 70th minute and the cash in was at £100 from £3.

Crystal Palace with 6 non scoring games from the last 8 fixtures must be contributing a fair bit to those odds.

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

And Liverpool fans think they get a hard time.  Every single piece of abuse handed out in the LOLverpool thread is automatically justified by this crap.  I’m sure Jeff Sterling and the boyz will be laughing uproariously about it and saying something about unbelievable belief and passion.

TBF, I'm sure you could have found plenty of examples of this sort of shit from fans of other clubs.

This is not excusing these absolute wallopers, however.

3 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

TBF, I'm sure you could have found plenty of examples of this sort of shit from fans of other clubs.

This is not excusing these absolute wallopers, however.

Yep, I find liverpool fans as insufferable as the next person but any club with a big fanbase is rife with this sort of cringe online. 

Pretty much any club with a fan tv channel for starters. 

3 hours ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Crystal Palace with 6 non scoring games from the last 8 fixtures must be contributing a fair bit to those odds.

Seen on Twitter they've scored 31 goals in all competitions this season. 

1 hour ago, JMDP said:

Yep, I find liverpool fans as insufferable as the next person but any club with a big fanbase is rife with this sort of cringe online. 

Pretty much any club with a fan tv channel for starters. 

I think you're being a bit harsh on yourself here, you definitely find them more insufferable than that :whistle

19 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

The BBC is reporting that Adam Lallana is close to signing a 3 year deal with Brighton. That's quite generous given his recent injury problems.

Just another run-of-the-mill instance of player power from just another run-of-the-mill over hyped English player that had a couple of good seasons about four or five years ago and will be paying an agent a small fortune to be out there selling him like ‘This is league-winning Adam-fucking-Lallana we’re talking about here! 3 year deal £100k a week or GTF!’, and as per usual, some daft chairman will agree to it.

Edited by 8MileBU

On 25/07/2020 at 11:18, Distant Doonhamer said:

It probably won’t come in - I bet it will be about 16 teams scoring though. It’s been a bit of excitement every time I’ve put the bet on.

Palace and Norwich will probably f**k it up.

53 minutes ago, throbber said:

It probably won’t come in - I bet it will be about 16 teams scoring though. It’s been a bit of excitement every time I’ve put the bet on.

Palace and Norwich will probably f**k it up.

Yep that would be who I'd choose as non scorers albeit with City's back 4 who knows.

I've got a free bet for today. Might just stick it on for a bit of fun. 

15 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Lallana is 32 Lingard 27.  Were you in cocoon?

Lallana is a footballer, Lingard is an IG Influencer  & clothing designer who is paid an overly generous retainer by a  football team for some mysterious reason.

49 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Yep that would be who I'd choose as non scorers albeit with City's back 4 who knows.

I've got a free bet for today. Might just stick it on for a bit of fun. 

Good stuff - it almost certainly wont come in but there will not be a second that goes by that you will regret putting the bet on.

9 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

I'm also on the Throbber special today.

3 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Can we have a Mr Williams to the thread please, that is , a Mr K Williams to the thread, thank you.

Ooh Matron Kenneth Williams GIF - OohMatron KennethWilliams What GIFs

Just another run-of-the-mill instance of player power from just another run-of-the-mill over hyped English player that had a couple of good seasons about four or five years ago and will be paying an agent a small fortune to be out there selling him like ‘This is league-winning Adam-fucking-Lallana we’re talking about here! 3 year deal £100k a week or GTF!’, and as per usual, some daft chairman will agree to it.

In what way is this "player power"? He didn't force Brighton to sign him.