English Premier League 2019-20

Imagine letting a football forum get so far under your skin that you have to sign up about 500 different accounts to bask in the reflected glory of a football club about 200 miles from where you live.
(Adjust distance for application with large % of Old Firm fans)

7 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Imagine letting a football forum get so far under your skin that you have to sign up about 500 different accounts to bask in the reflected glory of a football club about 200 miles from where you live.

And send "Get it up ye" private messages showing the Premier League trophy to complete strangers.

One thing I will say for him is that he is clearly a massive fan who goes all over watching them and it's not like he was jumping on here immediately at full time last night. Presumably celebrated it yesterday. Good luck to him.

24 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

One thing I will say for him is that he is clearly a massive fan who goes all over watching them and it's not like he was jumping on here immediately at full time last night. Presumably celebrated it yesterday. Good luck to him.

Are you being sarcastic?

He had multiple posts about it last night on the LOLverpool thread.

Harry McGuire claiming that awarding a penalty for a deliberate handball is soft because ‘it wasn’t exactly going in’ is an interesting way of announcing he doesn’t know the rules of the game.

343/1 for all teams to score in the English Premiership on Sunday. I did it for the championship the other night and 22/24 teams scored. 22 had actually scored before the 70th minute and the cash in was at £100 from £3.

On 23/07/2020 at 14:36, Szamo's_Ammo said:

ByJXcsPCMAAR3_u.jpg.e0c31736fd3bf5dc26d5561fc6fbe2c6.jpg

And Liverpool fans think they get a hard time.  Every single piece of abuse handed out in the LOLverpool thread is automatically justified by this crap.  I’m sure Jeff Sterling and the boyz will be laughing uproariously about it and saying something about unbelievable belief and passion.