English Premier League 2019-20

7 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Pearson is being white-knighted but Watford would have still lost to Man City and moved into the bottom 3 if he’d had still be there.

He’s also a Brexity c**t of a man.

He is, perhaps surprisingly, an ardent Remainer.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/nov/10/nigel-pearson-interview-leuven-belgium-leicester-ostrich

40 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Pearson is being white-knighted but Watford would have still lost to Man City and moved into the bottom 3 if he’d had still be there.

This. He's a bullying p***k who was lucky to have even been employed at Watford. 

Putting him back on the dole should be applauded. 

6 hours ago, thekorean said:

Maybe Watford will finally learn sacking managers is not always the solution.

Except that the obvious reason why Watford are now in the bottom three isn't losing to Man City (previous two games having finished a combined, erm, 14-0 to City) but rather England's rose Pearson having made a roaring c**t of the West Ham game by going 3-0 down before half-time. Had they even scraped a point in that match, their fate would still be in their own hands now.

So looking more and more like a correct sacking then.

Edited by vikingTON

Except that the obvious reason why Watford are now in the bottom three isn't losing to Man City (previous two games having finished a combined, erm, 14-0 to City) but rather England's rose Pearson having made a roaring c**t of the West Ham game by going 3-0 down before half-time. Had they even scraped a point in that match, their fate would still be in their own hands now. So looking more and more like a correct sacking then.

They are where they are because of the shit awful start they made to the season. 

There is also an element of chickens coming home to roost with their rotating manager policy - Chelsea they are not.

Moving to the next level? That will be the Championship then?

I'm no fan of Pearson but it seems mad to me to sack him with just 2 games to go - why not wait until the season ended?

3 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I'm no fan of Pearson but it seems mad to me to sack him with just 2 games to go - why not wait until the season ended?

Perhaps the rumours of him taking a swing at one of the players in the dressing room was true? 

3 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Perhaps the rumours of him taking a swing at one of the players in the dressing room was true? 

Can he become the Man United Boss then, I can think of someone who needs several shades of shite knocked out of them.