English Premier League 2019-20

Aluko was quite good with the h-t analysis there.

I'm not a fan of many of the pundits, and she's probably the first female that's caught my attention (with the content of what she's saying, before anyone makes the obvious joke).

He's always been my favourite of the numerous options we have in midfield. When he's on form he pulls all sorts of strings. Cracking player.

(shame about that one shite pass at hampden though)

Armstrong is developing into a really classy midfielder. He has always been good but he seems to be aging really well and classy is the best word I can think of to describe his game.
Aluko was quite good with the h-t analysis there.

I'm not a fan of many of the pundits, and she's probably the first female that's caught my attention (with the content of what she's saying, before anyone makes the obvious joke).

I like Alex Scott

2 minutes ago, pandarilla said:
11 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:
Was pleased when Villa Women hired her, less so when she turned out to be  a Tory dickhead.

Is she a tory? Sake.

Yeah. She was coming out with the age-old "I've got lots of money we shouldn't pay anyone benefits because they're lazy" argument but updated so "benefits" was replaced by "furlough money". Basically let's have fifteen million unemployed and with no source of income so she doesn't have to pay tax.

Yeah. She was coming out with the age-old "I've got lots of money we shouldn't pay anyone benefits because they're lazy" argument but updated so "benefits" was replaced by "furlough money". Basically let's have fifteen million unemployed and with no source of income so she doesn't have to pay tax.

The best part was despite her being challenged repeatedly she chose to go private on social media and act like she was being bullied.

I think it was the stereotyping I objected to most. Okay, I was on furlough at the time. And, yes, I am an idle layabout. That doesn't mean everyone on furlough is though. Don't judge everyone by my standards. ☹️

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

Guest DAVIDB69
The Leicester v Man U match on the final day is shaping up to be winner takes all now. 

That was huge for Leicester they may not have to beat man united.

Not impossible chelsea v wolves may have the same.

I can see Leicester (away to spurs) and Chelsea (away to Liverpool) dropping points before the final game of the season, but united probably won't (Palace away and West ham home).

It would be nice if both those last games were touch and go for the top 4, and similar with the relegation places.

These covid games need a bit more 'winner takes all' to improve the entertainment.