English Premier League 2019-20

2 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

de Gea is overrated. Much rather have Allison or Ederson.

Agreed but De Gea has the talent but has lost has lost a lot of poor goals over the last year.

There is no organisation or commitment and a lack of concentration.

What a strike from Fernandes!

3 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

What’s the verdict on Greenwood then? Typical overhyped English youngster or is he going to be a player? 

Some great finishes from him so far, I’m quite impressed tbh.

Looks a player to me, best to come out of that academy since Pogba, IMO.

7 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Another stunning strike.

For all that the defending has been utter shite from both teams, the finishing has been class

And another.  Not having the criticism of the keeper there, without having seen a proper replay, it looked a cracking free kick. 

2 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

What’s the verdict on Greenwood then? Typical overhyped English youngster or is he going to be a player? 
Some great finishes from him so far, I’m quite impressed tbh.

Greenwood is going to be a top player. He has pace, vision, good passing and an impressive finish. Can play anywhere up front.

29 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Bournemouth look like they’ve given up.  Needless to say, Ryan Fraser’s refusal to play won’t go unnoticed by potential future employers. 

Aye it will. His potential future employers might have actually asked him to do that, save he gets injured. They won't give the slightest f**k he missed a few games, what would you do if you're about to sign a contract worth twenty million quid?  Risk a leg break?  Any employer would actually be impressed by his maturity and professionalism, his loyalty is to his career not Bournemouth.

What if you're a potential future employer of Fraser, and he plays the last few games and picks up an injury that will keep him out for 6 or 9 months?  Would you still be willing to sign him and pay him 90 grand a week or something for that time period before he kicks a ball for you? I'd suggest you wouldn't be his future employer anymore is what would happen.

He did the right thing, he's a wee p***k, or comes across that way, but he's definitely right here.

United look like they might be fun to watch next season. In the same way they were with the combined attacking talent and defensive shenanigans as the Barthez/Blanc era.
Despite the fact their team is pretty inoffensive, I really can't be doing with them doing well. There's something about Solskjaer I can't stand (probably the hysteria throughout his interim spell) and their worldwide fanbase really piss me off.

1 minute ago, accies1874 said:
7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
United look like they might be fun to watch next season. In the same way they were with the combined attacking talent and defensive shenanigans as the Barthez/Blanc era.

Despite the fact their team is pretty inoffensive, I really can't be doing with them doing well. There's something about Solskjaer I can't stand (probably the hysteria throughout his interim spell) and their worldwide fanbase really piss me off.

They will probably still be scrapping about for top 4 rather than anything more I'd imagine but I do like to see a team with the shite defence/great attack combo. 

48 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I still regularly expect to see Clive Mendoca playing for Wolves

Mendonca, Dendoncker... you’ve got to have a system. 

Edited by Savage Henry

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

They will probably still be scrapping about for top 4 rather than anything more I'd imagine but I do like to see a team with the shite defence/great attack combo. 

Any team where the answer to "how many goals would this team's attack score against their defence' is "double digits" basically