English Premier League 2019-20

13 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Lost home and away to Bournemouth, lost home and away to West Ham. f**k you very much Chelsea.

Chelsea drew 2-2 at Bournemouth. Their home record has been poor this season but you can't blame them for Villa's position in the league league.

Your club has spent around £150 million on transfer and loan fees this season. The players are not good enough.

I blame Villa. For the money spent, it's insane that we have no pace, no creativity other than Grealish and no bottle. Doesn't mean I can't moan about other Premier League teams in the Premier League thread, though.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

Barring a minor miracle Norwich are down. If I was a betting man I'd put Bournemouth 19th as since the restart any time I've watched them they've been unimpressive. As for 18th, I'd currently say Villa for it but given it's close between them, Watford and West Ham I wouldn't want to cement anyone's name onto it just yet. Great win for West Ham tonight, I suspect they probably won't go down due to luck - but since there's a few games to go anything can happen.

That is fucking dismal stuff. It's not just VAR (although I'm not a fan) - it's the absolute ridiculousness of the rule. If Henderson had tipped it behind and Spurs had scored from the corner, it would have been absolutely fine. Arbitrary nonsense. 

1 minute ago, Gianfranco said:

I’m not convinced that hit the Spurs player in the arm at all.

It did, twice - first when it skidded his arm when he was falling after being fouled, second time when a Sheffield player melted it against him from about 10cm away. Neither were his fault

It did, twice - first when it skidded his arm when he was falling after being fouled, second time when a Sheffield player melted it against him from about 10cm away. Neither were his fault

Falls with his arms outstretched to stop his head crashing into the ground. It’s an astonishing decision

3 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Falls with his arms outstretched to stop his head crashing into the ground. It’s an astonishing decision

Yep, I can't believe it. It's absolute nuts

2 minutes ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

Its clearly the correct decision taken to overrule it. There's no doubt about that. 

The problem here lies in the absolute nonsense rules that make literally any handball anywhere in the build up to a goal an offence. 

Anyway Spurs got an identical situation go for them in a game against West Ham in the 90th minute so f**k them,they deserve one back. 

This is spot on.

It's not VAR's fault. It's a stupid rule.