English Premier League 2019-20

This is the sort of performance Man Utd used to give against shite teams. Get two or three goals up and then game over by early in the second half.

Guest DAVIDB69

They punted hughton Brighton and because of the negative style , so they appoint potter who still have quite a negative style and will just keep them up

20 minutes ago, Gaz said:

This is the sort of performance Man Utd used to give against shite teams. Get two or three goals up and then game over by early in the second half.

It's the type of performance that has been lacking over the last few years. These are the games United have fucked up.

Sane sold to Bayern Munich for £44m initially. I suppose its a decent deal considering i) he wants to go and ii) no idea how he will return from this injury. 

It's reported he's going to be getting £20m a year and City weren't willing to match that. They have however managed to insert a 10% sell on clause. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Sane sold to Bayern Munich for £44m initially. I suppose its a decent deal considering i) he wants to go and ii) no idea how he will return from this injury. 

It's reported he's going to be getting £20m a year and City weren't willing to match that. They have however managed to insert a 10% sell on clause. 

I’m surprised they were willing to fork out as much p/w as is being quoted given the long term injury. £385k p/w at Bayern compared to £170k p/w at Man City. 

1 minute ago, 8MileBU said:

I’m surprised they were willing to fork out as much p/w as is being quoted given the long term injury. £385k p/w at Bayern compared to £170k p/w at Man City. 

It's crazy money. It might have just been a last throw of the dice by his agent to try and get City to 'twist his arm' into signing a new deal there. 

1 hour ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Stumbled across tonight’s game on Pick. Didn’t know games were getting shown there! Have I missed many on that channel? 

You've missed a few but, luckily for you, they've all been shite.

This is a decent site for keeping up with which games are on which channels.

re: piped crowd noise for games in empty stadia - would love to be able to claim this idea, but it's lifted from the Guardian:

Can we have someone playing the Piano dramatically like they did for the old silent movies?

would be fucking tremendous  😂

United are like a different team with Pogba and Fernandes in the side. 

Luke Shaw actually looks like a footballer these days too.

30 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
20 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:
Stumbled across tonight’s game on Pick. Didn’t know games were getting shown there! Have I missed many on that channel? 

Last night's game and tonight's Bournemouth game are on Sky 1.

Cheers! I’m a cheapskate who doesn’t have sky or Bt Sports so I was surprised Pick were showing games! 

That effort by Brooks in the lead up to Newcastle scoring their 2nd was awful. He was about as committed to the cause as Ryan Fraser. 

Newcastle look like they could score a handful here. Bournemouth look like they know they're down. 

20 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

I’m surprised they were willing to fork out as much p/w as is being quoted given the long term injury. 

Cynic in you questions why hes only started having injury problems since his contract started running down and Bayern got seriously involved