English Premier League 2019-20

1 minute ago, DG.Roma said:

And so you should.

I really really don't want Chelsea to win tonight, solely because I want Man City v Liverpool to be a cracker with everything at stake. 

Obviously Liverpool will win the league eventually, but the longer there's drama the better. I got bored of the Bundesliga as soon as Bayern beat Dortmund, because it was game over, I know there's relegation and the European places to play for, but basically the less dead rubbers the better.

Sorry mate, I've been waiting 30 years, I just want it done now, f**k the excitement.

8 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I feel sorry for Merseyside police who may need to stop mass street parties shortly.

Why? They'll be joining in the Covid parties and then claiming compensation as  over-worked victims.

Have you seen the huge debts the Liverpool council has run up in recent weeks? It's a classic Scouse scam.

That’ll be the goal that finally sees Mendy out the door at city despite his ‘bantz’ on Twitter [emoji108][emoji23][emoji108][emoji23]

His long term injury is the only reason he’s no been punted yet.

2 minutes ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

Yet another deliberate "tactical" foul from Kante without a booking 🙄

Can't believe McManaman complimented Kante's "tactical" foul as if it was a good thing, despite the obvious potential for it setting up exactly what happened.