English Premier League 2019-20

3 hours ago, pozbaird said:

We couldn’t accomodate eight games? Really? I do not believe we couldn’t have found a way to finish the season. Somehow?

There's also the ban on sport implemented by The Government that's still in place as far as I know.

17 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I doubt there has ever been a lower quality round of matches than we've just witnessed over the last few days. 

An excited crowd and over excited commentators hide that a majority of games are pretty sterile. We're now seeing that in empty stadia with a flat commentary they are of similar quality as often poorly attended Scottish games.

Edited by AlbionMan

23 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

What about the state of you deleting your post blaming the Liverpool fans last night. 

Deleted it because I was wrong, hardly the same thing as flying a racist banner

Edited by Torpar

13 minutes ago, Torpar said:

No apology then, just delete it and hope no-one notices. By the way, what made you think it was Liverpool fans? As it happens, Willie Walsh, the CEO of British Airways is a Liverpool fan, and calls have been made to ban him from Anfield. Not only were you wrong, you were miles wrong.

Meanwhile...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/06/22/goalless-merseyside-derby-sets-record-most-watched-premier-league/

More fool you lot for watching it. It's always a pish poor game.

Edited by Musketeer Gripweed

Guest DAVIDB69

What would have happened if the banner had said All Lives Matter

Just now, lichtie23 said:

This is a massacre. City are a joy to watch when in full flow

I can’t even tell if City are a joy to watch here or if Burnley are just plain rotten tonight. I don’t mean to take anything away from City’s performance but they’re dishing out a hiding in 2nd gear.

Guest DAVIDB69

Their season is about the champions league in August but it’s difficult to tell, they are good city but it’s sometimes difficult to tell how good with some of the crap they are up against including arsenal unfortunately