English Premier League 2019-20

My favourite thing about watching these games without the artificial crowd noise is being able to hear some of the inane shite even elite Premier League players will shout at each other. 
What do you expect elite footballers to shout at each other? In-depth criticisms of the latest Banksy installation? A treatise on the role of society in the post-capitalist world?

Hold it ....man on ...man on ....he's cheating ....outside you ....drop in... DON'T SINK! DON'T SINK!

I don't think it changes much from pub league to world cup final TBH. The top boys just do it a lot faster.

15 minutes ago, David W said:

For all the criticism that United are rightly taking, this match is also a reminder that Spurs have gone downhill massively as well.  I hope Wolves can get into the top four.

Im watching on Sky Go so I'm behind, but at 78 minutes it popped up saying Tottenham have had 36% possession, 1 shot, and no shots on target.

A top 6 EPL side having that at home is embarrassing.

2 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

What a difference the often maligned Pogba has been since his introduction

When Pogba is up for a game he's the best midfielder on the park, he just has a habit of not being arsed in some games

Im watching on Sky Go so I'm behind, but at 78 minutes it popped up saying Tottenham have had 36% possession, 1 shot, and no shots on target.
I saw that aswell but surely if you've scored a goal (that's not an OG or some other freak goal) then surely you've had a shot on target?

3 minutes ago, spud131 said:
7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I saw that aswell but surely if you've scored a goal (that's not an OG or some other freak goal) then surely you've had a shot on target?

Aye not sure how thats been worked out tbh.

41 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Haven't seen too much of Sheffield United this season, but that Henderson might be worth a try based on what I've seen.

Very good goalkeeper. I’m sure playing behind Man Utd’s defence would certainly test him.