English Premier League 2019-20

2 minutes ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

Anyway that's enough talk of tapas wrists. 

How shite is Dan James? You can tell last season in the Championship was his first season of football. Needs to go back. 

In terms of value for money, I'd say he's worse than Mick Guire.

Anyway that's enough talk of tapas wrists. 

How shite is Dan James? You can tell last season in the Championship was his first season of football. Needs to go back. 

He had a good first couple of months but his form has fallen off a cliff since about October

He runs fast and is young and British so Solksjaer will play him constantly so he can point to his "focus on youth development/the United way" to excuse how shite they are.

Not sure why everyone has got so excited about Ighalo at Utd, claiming his signing has been a success, he's scored a couple of goals in the Europa League and had a few cameo appearances in the league in which he's failed to score.

17 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

How fucking shite is De Gea these days btw. Had a quality season a few years ago and has been dining out on it ever since.

Him and Lloris at the other end of the pitch must be the two most overrated keeps in the world. Bomb scares who regularly get touted as the world’s best.

Both world cup winners as well. Just shows that when you have half decent players in front of you , you are not called on too much to make many vital saves.

1 minute ago, spud131 said:

Not sure why everyone has got so excited about Ighalo at Utd, claiming his signing has been a success, he's scored a couple of goals in the Europa League and had a few cameo appearances in the league in which he's failed to score.

I think it's more about how low expectations were, everyone expected him to be comedy garbage but he's been somewhat competent

Just now, senorsoupe said:

I think it's more about how low expectations were, everyone expected him to be comedy garbage but he's been somewhat competent

Worth mentioning Man U are paying him £180k a week for the privilege. 

1 minute ago, supermik said:

Both world cup winners as well. Just shows that when you have half decent players in front of you , you are not called on too much to make many vital saves.

Pretty much every World Cup winning Brazilian goalkeeper, for instance.

For all the criticism that United are rightly taking, this match is also a reminder that Spurs have gone downhill massively as well.  I hope Wolves can get into the top four.

For all the criticism that United are rightly taking, this match is also a reminder that Spurs have gone downhill massively as well.  I hope Wolves can get into the top four.
Shame Sheffield United couldn't win the other night. It would be enjoyable if they and Wolves could get 4th and 5th and Man City get banned.

1 minute ago, DrewDon said:

My favourite thing about watching these games without the artificial crowd noise is being able to hear some of the inane shite even elite Premier League players will shout at each other. 

The day that a goalkeeper forgets to shout "clear it" at a corner kick; guaranteed instant defensive havoc.

3 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
7 minutes ago, supermik said:

De Gea isn't?

Oops, thought he was at least in the squad, wasn’t even in the euros winning squad either. 🙁