English Premier League 2019-20

He went off form before he left Liverpool. Can't remember if it was a matter of weeks, months or even seasons before. I just remember a work colleague whinging that he never scored for his fantasy league team since getting his hair cut. "Finished" might be over the top, admittedly.

13 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

He went off form before he left Liverpool. Can't remember if it was a matter of weeks, months or even seasons before. I just remember a work colleague whinging that he never scored for his fantasy league team since getting his hair cut. "Finished" might be over the top, admittedly.

finished ?

your work colleague had Antti Niemi in his fantasy football team ?

Edited by Herman Hessian

if i was in charge of the faux crowd noises for one of these games, i don't think i could resist picking a particular player and having a chorus of boos ring out every time they touched the ball - so much better if they could be heard in the ground....

11 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

A goal, finally. Great finish from Ings tbf.

There is just something tingly about a football hit that precise with such power that makes you go "great finish". 

He could have been 6 yards out and I'd have thought the same. 

9 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

That delayed crowd noise for the 2nd goal 😂😂😂

The ‘oooh’ for that Ward Prowse shot a moment ago was bang-on for timing, as was the ‘boo’ following a foul given against Norwich. Overall, the crowd noise is decent I think. Better than their feckin’ VAR and goal line technology anyway.

Edited by pozbaird

54 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

It's been chronic. I had the misfortune of sitting through the full 90 minutes at Villa Park the other night and now this. FML.

I've not missed any yet. Watched both play offs yesterday. Going to a barbecue tomorrow and intend being totally anti-social and watching at least 4.

48 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

That delayed crowd noise for the 2nd goal 😂😂😂

Its quite sad but I think I would quite like a job that involved playing the sounds :lol:

Just sitting watching the match and pressing a button every time a shot went close.

Something I never thought I'd say, but could it be possible that Grant Hanley would improve this defence?

I'm not sure the CBs were the worst thing about that performance. McLean and Trybull just seemed to disappear as soon as Southampton won possession.