English Premier League 2019-20

1 minute ago, David W said:

I'm sure I once saw him marching Dougie Donnelly around a table once doing a 147. Not in a match obviously, but it would count if I managed it.

I'm sad enough to remember the video you're talking about. He missed a couple and they retook the shot, making it look like he'd got a 147.  They showed it afterwards. He was coming out with stuff like "even though it's not a match I'm starting to get nervous now" chat, too. Bloody cheat!

Anyway, somebody did a goal. Lucky talking about snooker, imo.

1 minute ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Made one in the 1987 UK Championship.

Sorry, I'm finding the snooker chat more exciting than the football. 

Everytime he got in a tricky situation he pointed to the crowd and said "what's that!" to distract the referee and the opposition from him moving the balls towards the pockets though. Still a zero in my book.

Just now, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Everytime he got in a tricky situation he pointed to the crowd and said "what's that!" to distract the referee and the opposition from him moving the balls towards the pockets though. Still a zero in my book.

And he was playing the "close enough, that counts as in" rule.

"David Luiz w/o the the unfortunate error". If I had a pound for every time I've heard that, I'd have about £15.00.
It's amazing he's commanded over £100 million in transfer fees over his career so far.

2 minutes ago, spud131 said:

What was the sky presenter saying there? If arsenal don't make their subs at half time then they need to make them all at the same time in the second half?

They need to make them all at once now if they're going to use all five.

Though each team has up to five subs, they only have three occasions on which they can make substitutions. This is to prevent the tedium of ten separate substitutions.

So having brought on one player, then another, they can only bring on a sub or subs once more in this match. 

Edited by Bully Wee Villa