English Premier League 2019-20

2 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Do Watford always play the Z Cars theme or was it just to wind up the Liverpool fans? 🤔

Pretty cagey affair so far.

I think they always play that tune, I have noticed it on the occasions that i have watched Watford home games when they have been on tv.

Posted in the Champions League thread earlier in the week about how Liverpool's intensity had dropped a level recently and same again tonight. Obviously wasn't expecting that result but was expecting them to struggle a bit. It ultimately wont matter domestically, but if it spills over into Europe, as it did last week, then it's an issue. Really struggle to see how they are going to get past Madrid playing as they are. So much for the winter break rest that Klopp was desperate to have.

Edited by Diamonds are Forever

Pretty interesting - they're all capable of being decent, and other than West Ham, there's something to like about each of them. 20200229_193849.thumb.jpeg.b5ef06fbeeb28ac889401568aafe1c30.jpeg

If there could be a way for Moyes, Snodgrass and maybe Haller (who hasn't been played in the right way IMO) to somehow do well while West Ham went down that would be good.