English Premier League 2019-20

I'm no Pickford fan but come on, Aaron Ramsdale is a diddie.

I disagree. Albeit I haven’t seen every minute of Bournemouth’s games, but I’ve been impressed by several of his performances this season and reckon Bournemouth would’ve taken a few sairer scuddings but for him playing well. Far more impressed by Ramsdale than I have been by Pickford this season.

6 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I disagree. Albeit I haven’t seen every minute of Bournemouth’s games, but I’ve been impressed by several of his performances this season and reckon Bournemouth would’ve taken a few sairer scuddings but for him playing well. Far more impressed by Ramsdale than I have been by Pickford this season.

Have they played another young 'keeper recently? I'm maybe confusing him for someone else.

I remember a young 'keeper having a good debut for Bournemouth then being out of his depth pretty soon after.

Have they played another young 'keeper recently? I'm maybe confusing him for someone else. I remember a young 'keeper having a good debut for Bournemouth then being out of his depth pretty soon after.

They played a young boy Travers in goal when they got beat 3-0 by Watford because Ramsdale was injured or ill, but other than that game I think Ramsdale might’ve played every game so far this season? Either way, despite Bournemouth having a fairly crap season, I can’t remember Ramsdale dropping any clangers (not saying he’s hasn’t) and can at least remember being impressed by him, which I cannot say about Pickford this season.

Have they played another young 'keeper recently? I'm maybe confusing him for someone else.

I remember a young 'keeper having a good debut for Bournemouth then being out of his depth pretty soon after.

On the basis that you can’t be referring to Arthur Boruc as a “young keeper” that would leave 20 year old Mark Travers

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/mark-travers/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/357658

He’s Irish and so doesn’t qualify for the worst English keeper competition anyway

15 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

On the basis that you can’t be referring to Arthur Boruc as a “young keeper” that would leave 20 year old Mark Travers

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/mark-travers/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/357658

He’s Irish and so doesn’t qualify for the worst English keeper competition anyway

I know Boruc is a diddie. I witnessed him conceding a 40 yard toe poke from John "waste of a jersey" Rankin.

Surprised more wasn't made of how easily Fernandes went down for the penalty (on his way to ground before Foster got near him and from the replay angle I'm not sure he actually caught him either) or the fact that Maguire had both arms round Deeney for the disallowed goal (it was off the Watford player's arm so no goal but I'd like to see penalties given more often for those lazy defenders who just hug their man at corners).