English Premier League 2019-20

They seem to be ok in the other games was north of Preston most of the disruption .

The twitter pic seems to have been taken last night

Most of city players probably not fancying it

Was a bit windy and rainy on the way down, but probably not any worse than the weather yesterdays scottish games went ahead. On saying that, maybe didn’t seem as bad because i was in the car.

Why. I don't think hes very good but have you all forgotten how well he played in the last world cup. He was solid to very good in every game which was more than any other keeper.
IMO he was the goalkeeper of the tournament. I know that went to Lloris but the absolute howler he made in the final should have ruled him out

He served up the best entertainment shouting in Mandzukic’s face about thirty seconds before Mario buried the winner.

10 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

This storm has been known about for a while now, and the train companies were telling not to travel today yesterday afternoon - could it not been called off then? I wonder if they'll try to play it next Saturday or if they'll use the PL letter to avoid that. You'd think City would prefer not to have to play midweek.

They can play their Under 23's surely.

12 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Can't believe the state of Dan Gosling. The amount of abuse the referees take and he's greeting about 'sarky' comments.

Was reading that earlier! Pretty pathetic if you ask me! I'm pretty sure no Bournemouth player has ever criticised a referee's performance with any shitty comments! 

On 02/01/2020 at 22:31, parsforlife said:

It’s a poor situation.

Reading madley’s account(which doesn’t disclose the entire text in full) he has been harshly treated but he seemed to have not realized his public prominence. Joe public could of sent similar and even if their HR/boss became aware would be unlikely to be reprimanded. However I’d think most public figures would struggle to come back from such accusations. He is in the unfortunate position that that he is prominent in the public eye but his voice/personality isn’t seen nearly as much.

In the public eye referees are replaceable and therefore any prominent off field story will leave you vulnerable.

Isn’t that just inflation tho? Can Man U really say they have added value?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51494849

Back in the game!

Chelsea to sign Haskim Ziyech for £38 million? - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51474234.
Probably a replacement for Pedro but Willian may also leave at the end of the season. 
This could leave Man United as the main or only bidder for the over-priced Jadon Sancho.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Chelsea go after Sancho too. If Pedro and Willian both move on at the end of the season, that only really leaves Hudson-Odoi in the wide player department.

17 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Chelsea go after Sancho too. If Pedro and Willian both move on at the end of the season, that only really leaves Hudson-Odoi in the wide player department.

They extended Willian's deal by a year so not sure if they will actually sell. Lampard seems to like him.

Also I don't see how Sancho is in anyway overpriced. English, young, performing to a very high standard. That sets a team up massively for at least 5 years.

On 13/02/2020 at 17:50, 8MileBU said:

Really? There's Pulisic too.

Like 30 others, Moses and Kennedy will return from loan in the summer.

7 hours ago, TavTastic said:

They extended Willian's deal by a year so not sure if they will actually sell. Lampard seems to like him.

Also I don't see how Sancho is in anyway overpriced. English, young, performing to a very high standard. That sets a team up massively for at least 5 years.

Sancho has not performed to a very high standard for England. He's been pretty average IMHO.

Definitely not worth over £100 million, even in the current crazy market.