English Premier League 2019-20

58 minutes ago, Stevieda said:
1 hour ago, Bishop Briggs said:
Tbh, I can't see Messi and his family swapping their wonderful life in glorious Barcelona for a grotty dump like Manchester. 
A rift with Abidal is a great negotiation tactic for securing a longer and more lucrative deal. Well played!

Not sure when the last time you've been to manchester is, and although I'm sure it cant compare to bishopbriggs, it is an absolutely fantastic city. The surrounding Cheshire is a lovely place to live.

Image result for lillian gish faint

Here is a picture of Lillian Gish to empathise how much pish you are talking.

11 hours ago, Stevieda said:
12 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:
Tbh, I can't see Messi and his family swapping their wonderful life in glorious Barcelona for a grotty dump like Manchester. 
A rift with Abidal is a great negotiation tactic for securing a longer and more lucrative deal. Well played!

Not sure when the last time you've been to manchester is, and although I'm sure it cant compare to bishopbriggs, it is an absolutely fantastic city. The surrounding Cheshire is a lovely place to live.

I've been to Manchester and Cheshire (where my in-laws live) many times. Cheshire is full of fake tan  "Love Island" chavs.

Just Google the pics of the drunks who attend "Ladies" Day at Aintree and Chester races.

Edited by Bishop Briggs

Aye not compared to fucking Barcelona though is it.
Its laughable nonsense to suggest Messi will be going anywhere.  No danger.  Plus Man City couldn't afford him anyway.

As I said upthread, I don't for a minute think he'd leave. But as for "Man City City couldn't afford him anyway"? I take it you've missed the point? There wouldn't be a transfer fee. Wages would be huge but not insurmountable - especially if he was given a cushy "ambassador" role by the Abu Dhabi tourism board. If there was a club who could afford Messi, it would be City.

46 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Been there?

It's like a July night out in  Magaluf or Ayia Napa.

"Ladies Day" at Aintree

wire-2699738-1523621443-387_634x832.jpg&

th?id=OIP.eb0zPWjJz-u18ipoAgqvqwHaLB%26p

aintree-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq1AT3Q7S

277043FE00000578-0-image-a-6_14286948214

Alright then?

The one at the top has a fair bit of cleavage on display. Second one has a silly hat, in keeping with the general silly hat theme at Aintree. The third picture features some women enjoying themselves pulling a face for the camera and, in the last one, the lady in the middle may be a bit tipsy.

Not sure why that makes any of them "slags", tbh.

11 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

As I said upthread, I don't for a minute think he'd leave. But as for "Man City City couldn't afford him anyway"? I take it you've missed the point? There wouldn't be a transfer fee. Wages would be huge but not insurmountable - especially if he was given a cushy "ambassador" role by the Abu Dhabi tourism board. If there was a club who could afford Messi, it would be City.

Do you know what he earns?  Google it.  No danger Man City could afford that.  He probably earns what Sterling, Aguero and David Silva get combined.  Way out of their league,

55 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Just to be clear, Messi earns £988000 per week, that's 12 grand short of a million quid.  And he would obviously be looking for a payrise to move.  Anyone thinking Man City can afford this might be interested in a bridge I have for sale on ebay.  PM me for details.

Is it the one from the golf course?